Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dorton 57 Belfry 54 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Shelby Valley.

B Team
Dorton 27
Belfry 23 3 OT

C Team
Dorton 22
Belfry 21 2 OT
We needed to lose one we got County starting
about seven or eight of Dortons parents were shaken
there heads on this one but i'm sure we will play again
and we will see how that turns out. (SMH)
Good win coach, should be a interesting county tourny this year
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:We needed to lose one we got County starting
about seven or eight of Dortons parents were shaken
there heads on this one but i'm sure we will play again
and we will see how that turns out. (SMH)

Just to show you anything can happen when it is close to tourny time :biglmao:
Belfry will not win the county
I look for Pikeville to knock them off in the semis
Anyone else notice dorton seems to be the team that knocks off the really good one?
Good job dorton, they are playing threw a rough time to.
Play hard Wrote:Anyone else notice dorton seems to be the team that knocks off the really good one?
Good job dorton, they are playing threw a rough time to.

That's because Coach Davis is an excellent coach and does a great job of game planning and attacking a team's weaknesses. Great job of coaching, Coach Davis!

Last night's game was good for both teams. It gives confidence to Dorton and is a wake-up call to Belfry. The county tournament should be interesting.
was this Belfry 8th grade team, that most was saying wouldnt be beat?i am Belfry fan for sure, but dont live there any more,but if it was that goes to show u, dont get on a high horse,and u can GET BEAT, anytime..
When it's tournament time expect the unexpected!!!!!
Clean sweep for the Wildcats!
Great job everybody!
Good Luck in the County.
Believe! Believe in God, your teammates and coaches.
Coach Davis has been winning for a long time at the middle school level with a small enrollment.

Excellent coach and even better person.
Congrats to Dorton. Cant wait for the tournament.
Ding dong, the streak is dead. This Belfry group loses their first game in a quiet a while after a long basketball winning streak and an 18-0 football season. Either Belfry has had their weaknesses exploited, or Belfry got cocky, or both. What matters is how they respond to this L. It could be the best thing for them, time will tell.
cuppett777 Wrote:was this Belfry 8th grade team, that most was saying wouldnt be beat?i am Belfry fan for sure, but dont live there any more,but if it was that goes to show u, dont get on a high horse,and u can GET BEAT, anytime..

The Heat couldn't won over there hopefully we will get to play again.
Well from what I saw Belfry just got out coached....They can complain about the refs all they want to but I think someone said they went 20 for 72...they will never win the county if they keep that up...They are the worst shooting team I have seen....All we did was pack it in the paint and dared their shooters to shoot...we didnt even guard them!! Yeah they hit a couple of shots but not nearly enough to get the job done...There is no one on that team that can shoot!! Great job Wildcats!!
Good job wildcats!!
Warthog Wrote:Belfry will not win the county
I look for Pikeville to knock them off in the semis

I wasn't going to commit until the season was over but looks like you don't know much about basketball. ( Belfry Middle 2013 COUNTY CHAMPS)
Vvnn