Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bullitt East 76, Cov. Holy Cross 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice showing by Holy Cross, if Tony Campbell doesn't get in early and often foul trouble, this game is closer. Bullitt East looked a little sloppy, but a fun game to watch. After driving through a storm for 2 hours, Im going to bed
What kind of year is Tony Campbell having? I watched him last year and this kid's upside is out the roof.
Holy Cross must have played a good game especially with Campbell being in foul trouble.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:What kind of year is Tony Campbell having? I watched him last year and this kid's upside is out the roof.

Campbell is having a pretty good season. He's biggest issue is staying out of fol trouble, he's much more aggressive than last year, which is helping him offensively

hop24 Wrote:Holy Cross must have played a good game especially with Campbell being in foul trouble.

they played really well, but with Campbel in foul trouble, they were overwhelmed inside and kid off the bench for BE was hitting his shots at crucial times in the game. HC is an interesting team, Campbell will do his thing, but when freshman Markel McClendon is having a good game, they're dangerous
How big is the McClendon kid?
5'9 175 lbs, he's a point guard, but can be deadly with the ball
Have watched the Chargers a lot this year. Important to note that # 15 off the bench will see much more time now that Noffsinger is gone. Also must note that the Chargers were without 2 of their top 8 players not counting Noffsinger. When you throw in the fact that the coach sat the starting point the last 12 minutes after his technical this was a good win for the Chargers.
Derek Willis Stats?
^ i don't know his exact stats, but i was more impressed with Troutman than Willis. Willis still had a solid game, but that happens when a team like Holy Cross has a lot of time to prepare stopping Willis
Troutman is a solid player!!!