Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Royal Rumble PPV Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll try my best to keep the updates coming, for those of you watching, feel free to update if I don't!!!

I sense that Mark Henry might be making his return tonight...He's been seen in Phoenix and at the hotel where the Wrestlers are staying...He's been cleared BUT he's said he didn't know if WWE would use him in the Rumble match...
WWE shows The Rock/Punk promo and then starts
15,133 in attendance
First up: Last Man Standing Match for World Heavyweight Championship

Big Show vs. Sheamus ©
Big Show out first, Alberto Del Rio is shown in the back with Ricardo Rodriguez (holding a bucket of something), ADR asks Ricardo if he's with him and as they walk to the towards the entrance they come up on none other than the HITMAN BRETT HEART who gives Alberto Del Rio a pep talk....Alberto Del Rio is out second
If he takes me awhile to reply it's because I'm eating
Big Show chokeslams Alberto through a table...ref begins to count
Del Rio get's up before the count of 10
Big Show lays out Ricardo, Big Show goes to spear Alberto through the bearacade but Alerbto moves causing Big Show to go through it. Del Rio get's a chair and just beats the big show with it
Alberto Del Rio retains the title as he duck tapes Big Shows feet to the bottom rope so he couldn't get up..
Matt Striker is interviewing Dolph Ziggler w/ Big E Langston and AJ...Dolph talks about how Vickie is making him enter at 1 or 2...Striker mentions about how those numbers aren't very good in the rumble, AJ asks Striker how far can he run and hide then Big E takes over..and he does the interviewing.....

WWE then shows video message from some of the participants in the rumble match
in the pre-show match, Antonio Cesaro defeated Miz to retain the US Championship

Next Up: Tag Team Championships

Team Hell No © vs. Team Rhodes Scholars
Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes start the match
Sandow and Kane into the match now
Kane has Sandow in the corner where Daniel Bryan is, not allowing him to tag in Cody Rhodes..Kane tags in Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan locks in the No Lock, Sandow taps out, your winner and STILL tag team champions Team Hell NO
Elimination Chamber promo
Dolph ziggler says he will enter the rumble at #1
Kane and Daniel Bryan are shown in the back talking about how they are still the tag team champions, Vickie walks up and gives them a card with their rumble # on it...
They must not be too many matches tonight because they've only had 2 in an hour...one lasted probably 20-25 minutes, the other one lasted about 10-15 minutes
Rumble match is next

#1 is Dolph ziggler
Ziggler running his mouth while he waits #2 to come out
CHRIS JERICHO MAKES HIS RETURN!!! #2 entrant
Damn they are some hotties in the crowd tonight!!! Wink
Jericho got a huge pop when his music hit, came out with a big big smile on his face
Cody Rhodes at 3
Rhodes and Ziggler trying to eliminate Jericho
Kofi Kingston at 4
Santio Marella is at 5
Santino has been eliminated
Pages: 1 2 3