Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry Clay 90 - Southwestern 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Player of the game #23 Teddy Ware
Ouch. I thought Henry Clay would win by 15-18 but that was a beating.
Southwestern is not close to the team they were last year. Missing that senior leadership they had last season. The 12th region is Pulaski Co's to lose but they better not sleep on Wayne Co.
Dang
Nice bounce back win from the tough loss last night.
Blue Devils bounce back big from loss to Lafayette. Must have gotten the "interested" HC team. Hope when we play them we get the "other" team. Still think they have as much talent as anyone in the state.
Henry Clay has a very nice team! Very fun to watch!
I have no doubt that they are one of the best in the state.
This game showed me two things. Henry Clay is very talented and could win the state and SW is just not what people thought they would be. Actually SW was very disappointing, I guess witht the two kids coming back they would be better but their loses from last years team must have hurt them more than I thought it would. Its hard to see them beating Pulaski County.
Ouch!
Don't worry Wrights 2013-2014 recruiting oooooppps... I mean team will be much better.
SW shouldn't be getting beat by this much, no matter who the opponent.

A very bad showing by the Warriors. With that said, they could still make it to Rupp for a 2nd straight year. This could become a possible matchup to open up the state tournament Would hope for a better showing if this were the case.
Southwestern will not win the 12th this year.
citykat Wrote:This game showed me two things. Henry Clay is very talented and could win the state and SW is just not what people thought they would be. Actually SW was very disappointing, I guess witht the two kids coming back they would be better but their loses from last years team must have hurt them more than I thought it would. Its hard to see them beating Pulaski County.

Southwestern will not beat Pulaski.
Going from past history SW might not have to play Pulaski in the post season. Depending on the draw. It seems like Pulaski self destructs in tight games in the post season.

If you think SW cannot beat Pulaski on a given night, then you need to put down what your smoking.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Going from past history SW might not have to play Pulaski in the post season. Depending on the draw. It seems like Pulaski self destructs in tight games in the post season.

If you think SW cannot beat Pulaski on a given night, then you need to put down what your smoking.

Seen both play yesterday, just telling you what I seen.
They took it too Bullitt East. Pulaski is a lot more physical.
Also, anyone on here that watches Henry Clay in the future.. You're in for a treat.
They have a player that looks just like Rihanna. Not mentioning any names lol...
That's an impressive bounce back win for Henry Clay after the tough loss the night before. I read that Teddy Ware had a heck of a game but didn't see a box score. Did he knock down a few 3's?
Would love to go take in the 11th. region tourney. So much talent, so many good teams.
hop24 Wrote:Would love to go take in the 11th. region tourney. So much talent, so many good teams.

You won't regret it if you do. This year there are 3-4 teams that could have a legit shot at winning it.
Henry Clay is very good but hey are in a tough Region with Madison Central and Scott County. The winner of the 12th region will have a tough first round game.