Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central vs Scott
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Joe B.Hall classic at 3:30. Thoughts or predictions.
I think Perry wins this one by 6. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Its been rescheduled for 130. I'm here and will update.
Lol Perry easily.
Ballers Wrote:Lol Perry easily.

What makes you say that? Elaborate. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
11-19 Scott high

Perry looks tired
Johnson with a monster dunk.
Perry on a run
18-21
24-18 Scott high leads at end of 1st.
Scott high is very small but has only missed two shots thus far.
31-25 Scott high 530 left in 2nd quarter
Nick Jackson #23 for Scott high is having a game
41-34 Scott high leads at the half.
Ballers Wrote:41-34 Scott high leads at the half.

What is your synopsis of the first half? Is it a transition game ? Is Scott still shooting the ball that good? Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
#23 is lights out.
Bad calls on Perry so far.
53-49
57-53 Scott high end of 3rd.
Johnson is starting to play now.
Need to put Pray on 23. He is their best defender. Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
59-55 Scott
Perry just getting lost on d.
Brother Cecil Wrote:Need to put Pray on 23. He is their best defender. Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.

I agree he's eating Johnson alive
Perry cuts it to two. 59 57
Tie game pray is on 23 now
4 foul on 23 for Scott
Perrys back 63 61
Scott high on a run. Time out pcc.
67-63
Some of the worst officiating I've ever seen.
67-65
Ballers Wrote:67-65

How much time left? Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
Perry not playing well right now and thats good for them its too early to start peaking right now about 2 more weeks is when you shold start playing well.
Was the officiating that slanted toward Scott? I know the game was at Montgomery Co and Scott is in that region and I would bet you that probably had at least one 10th region official. PCC had enough talent to beat Scott and they did not. They are not playing well as a team and have no consistency on the defensive end. They cannot dictate tempo which would have been a huge advantage especially inside. I have my theories as to why these things are not happening but it seems as though these same reoccuring problems are not getting fixed. Same story that has been all year they play well in the mountains but when they venture out, the unfamiliarity with the other team or the other team's coach costs us. It just kills me to see a team with the talent PCC has to keep getting beat in these out of region games espcially in games they should win.
Their is no team in the 14th region that can consistanly beat good teams, Perry Cent to inconsistant as Braxton goes Perry goes if he dont control the game Perry in trouble Johnson and Cornett Pray and Beatty cant controll the game like Braxton if Braxton playes well Perry playes well and right now they cant put 3 good games togather, Knott is in the same boat if Justice playes well Knott playes well, Chritain,Slone,Cornett,Short cant beat you Perry shut Justice down for 3 quarters and Knott was behind 18 at one time and Knott struggles against big men. Hazard has not played many good teams but will be a factor in the region. Cordia will upset someone that can win the region, But its untelling who will win the region in March.
Perry Central will not beat these smaller quick teams by running up and down the court with them. They must control the tempo and play to their strength which is a half court game and pound the ball inside. Their defense is not nearly as good in transition. Perry wins when they hold teams in the fifties. Hatcher's defense was impeccable in situations like this but he would never play but about six players. His problem last year was that he tried to play that game with a team that was more suited to an up and down the court game.

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
I never was that much on Hatcher's offense..
But man, this team would shine in his style.
Pages: 1 2