Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee County @ Estill County (1/29)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Estill Co needs a win to hold on to the #1 seed for the upcoming district tournment.Ill take Estill to beat Lee Co in Irvine by 7.
Last two times they've played in Irvine Estill has just dominated Lee, won both by 9 but I don't think Estill is worried about Lee just yet, more focused on Letcher tomorrow.
Owsley County needs a Lee County win to have a shot at the 1 seed. I will take Lee by 5.
This one will be a war.

Lee 73
Estill 71

Because Mountain man 14 said so!
Lee Co. 56
Estill Co. 55

Down To The Wire! Lee Co. Steals One!!!
Estill Co 65
Lee co 55

At frist i said 7 but i think it will be 10 now Estill is playing very good basketball now.
Estill's team is playing their best basketball of the season right now and Lee is coming off a huge loss to Breathitt(12-10) and an All A lost to a very young Buckhorn team(13-9), they are not looking like they are even on the same page. Estill by double digits in this one, to remain undefeated in the District.
As far as the district goes, Lee Co seems to be doing better at their opponents gyms than their own and because of that I think the Bobcats go into Irvine tomorrow and come out with a win!

Lee Co. - 65

Estill Co. - 61
estill county will win rarely easy at home.