Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mavs 90, Heat 80
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mavs win by 10 to tkae the first game away from the heat. I think if Heat loose Game 2 then its all over lol...just wat I think
I think it's all over anyways. Aside from the occasional Wade move to the basket, they had next to no offense. Shaq doesn't even get up and down the floor every time, at least not fast
The Heat will recover.....if they could only hit freethrows.
Congrats to the Mavs. I hope they win it
BurntTires Wrote:The Heat will recover.....if they could only hit freethrows.

Yea Shaq was 1 for 9 in freethrows last nite
Where is Game 2 At
NYY10 Wrote:Where is Game 2 At

Dallas, but not til Sunday
If Detroit would have played the run and gun game like they used to then they would have beaten the Heat. Like someone said, Shaq doesn't run the floor so it would be 5 on 4 everytime, but Flip doesn't know what he's doing. Oh well, go Mavs!
BCF4L Wrote:If Detroit would have played the run and gun game like they used to then they would have beaten the Heat. Like someone said, Shaq doesn't run the floor so it would be 5 on 4 everytime, but Flip doesn't know what he's doing. Oh well, go Mavs!

I agree, they probly would have swept the Heat if they played the run-n-gun
Way for the Heat to make history in there Franchise's first NBA Finals game. Shot 37% from the FT line (7-19) worst in Finals history, and Shaq shooting 1-9? nothings changed