Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County Coach ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hearing the Lady Hornets will be under a new coach for 2013.
Here's wishing the new coach and his staff the best.
Why isn't Coach Holbrook coaching??
Coach Holbrook took a new job at the Board of Education and he doesn't have the time to put into the program.
The word upon the big streets of Salyersville is that the head football coach Chester McCoy has taken the softball job
Hey Magic does he know anything about Fastpitch??
He knows a little bit about it.
Was a good high school baseball player for Sheldon Clark, a baseball assistant on the high school level and was a paid player for some of the top softball traveling teams.
He will do well... Gotta wonder why he didn't get the boys job so he could work with the same group for football and baseball... Both jobs were open this year.
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:He will do well... Gotta wonder why he didn't get the boys job so he could work with the same group for football and baseball... Both jobs were open this year.

Probably because the guy that got the baseball job is also very fine coach and very well qualified.
Not sure why you got all defensive. I think both coaches will do well, just know in the past at other schools it has been effective to have the same coach with the same group. Bill Mike at Paintsville at one time was coaching everything. Seems like they were more likely to know what the kids need if they support them year long from one sport to the next. No knock on anyone! lol
Wasn't be defensive. Sorry if you assumed that I was.
With Coach McCoy accepting the Head Football Coaching position @ Paintsville what will become of the coaching postion @ Magoffin Softball? Will he put in the time that these girls deserve or just fill the spot till he is gone? Whatever be the case here's wishing the best for Coach McCoy
Whoa, when did this happen? I didn't even know BMR had even stepped down at Paintsville
^Today