Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region All A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the teams in it this year? Who should take it all?
Jenkins Leslie Breathitt
Estill , LCC 1and 2 the 3rd spot I'm still up in the air on but I think it will be jenkins or pcc.
OK, you are both wrong. The teams in the ALL A for the 14th region do not include Estill, PCC, LCC, or Breathitt. The All A is designed for smaller schools. Which rules out the above teams. Do not post on threads that you don't have any idea about. The teams in the ALL A CLASSIC are: Jenkins, Leslie, Lee Co, Buckhorn, Owsley, and Cordia.
Leslie almost beat Jenkins last year, they had a lot of strong seniors this year. I can't wait for this tournament.
Lee County is looking pretty good this year.
Lee County is look pretty good this year. Underdogs.
Leslie has Jenkins this year.
To bad All A will be during Owsleys Senior trip. I think they get to play first round, then lose 5 players to the trip. Will be a huge loss to the team. Pitcher, short stop, center fielder, first base, and back -up player from bench.
ballin4lyfe Wrote:OK, you are both wrong. The teams in the ALL A for the 14th region do not include Estill, PCC, LCC, or Breathitt. The All A is designed for smaller schools. Which rules out the above teams. Do not post on threads that you don't have any idea about. The teams in the ALL A CLASSIC are: Jenkins, Leslie, Lee Co, Buckhorn, Owsley, and Cordia.

Isn't Hazard in it?
Sorry I was thinking region when I posted or I wasn't wearing my glasses.