Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Braxton Beverly (Perry Central)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard the freshman guard has been offered by Northern Ky and is being heavily recruited by EKU.

Congrats Braxton, only being a freshman expect many more offers to come.
keep up the hard work brax
Kid is definitely a baller. He constantly blew by Justice and all other defenders in the 14th Region Tournament.

Congrats Braxton.
Anybody think this kid could be D-1?
Mountain man 14 Wrote:Anybody think this kid could be D-1?

Northern Kentucky is Div 1
They only recently made the jump - but this is a legit Div 1 offer
Too early to tell if he is D-1 but the kid is a baller. This would be a good question in a couple years.
Congrats to Braxton on reaching the 1,000 point club the other day against Pineville.

Kid is special player.... Best thing about his game is his mental toughness.
Many more offers to come!
Smackthefloor Wrote:Too early to tell if he is D-1 but the kid is a baller. This would be a good question in a couple years.

I repeat...
NKU is Div 1 lol
Beverly is a very nice player. I believe he will play D-1, he is a very smart player.
BGR has turned into a bunch of recruiting experts.. Congrats to Braxton, there's still a lot of time left in the young man's high school career.
To young for Justice and Beverly to start saying im going here and their they have 3 to 4 years left Now here the big question will both stay at their schools????? Im hearing other stories.
Braxton and Justice both will be going to Oak Hill soon.