Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 62 East Ridge 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Shelby Valley.
Good job cats
That is a good ole country lickin
Very impressive. Makes the PHS at Valley game very, very important.
Sounded like Valley dominated this game on the radio. Belter owned the paint. Surprised ER didn't put up much of a fight
Wow that is all I can say.

Anyone have the box score?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Very impressive. Makes the PHS at Valley game very, very important.

I agree
Wow east ridge got beat by 30 points ?? Smh so much for their pride
Uhh Ohh. Belter is finally back and valley looks to be at full strength. From what I saw tonight, all I can say is, Pikeville better come to play.
Congrats Valley. I would love to see the Shelby Valley vs Pikeville match up now with Belter back in action.

Richardson vs Rowe
Belter vs Kasongo

This should be a heck of a game to see.
Wow...didn't see the game but I would expect a much better effort from the Warriors.
the from EAST RIDGE just quick they are better then that
Alright, this wasn't as bad as it looks, lol. ER came out as just couldn't hit anything after the 1st. Near the end of the 1st quarter I looked at the score and it was 13-12 ER. Pat Coleman and Hagy had done a good job with Belter and ER and SV guards were going at it. Then I went out to smoke (my water vapor cig, trying to quit, LOL), came back literally 5-6 mins later and it was 27-13 in the second.

ER just came out unprepared and flat. They are not a bad team obviously, at ALL, and will have success. Now Valley, with Dalton and Belter (when he gets back to full speed because he's not there yet), are going to e crazy fun to watch and great.

I'm telling you all right now...the Pikeville-SV game will be monumental. If you want to see great basketball with both great guards, great big men, and great fans going at it, GO TO THIS GAME.
vundy33 Wrote:Alright, this wasn't as bad as it looks, lol. ER came out as just couldn't hit anything after the 1st. Near the end of the 1st quarter I looked at the score and it was 13-12 ER. Pat Coleman and Hagy had done a good job with Belter and ER and SV guards were going at it. Then I went out to smoke (my water vapor cig, trying to quit, LOL), came back literally 5-6 mins later and it was 27-13 in the second.

ER just came out unprepared and flat. They are not a bad team obviously, at ALL, and will have success. Now Valley, with Dalton and Belter (when he gets back to full speed because he's not there yet), are going to e crazy fun to watch and great.

I'm telling you all right now...the Pikeville-SV game will be monumental. If you want to see great basketball with both great guards, great big men, and great fans going at it, GO TO THIS GAME.

Valley will be tough to handle at Valley. Belter could be the difference in this game.
Great game
Not much talk about Shelby Valley this year in the 15th. Can they be a sleeper team in that region? I know Johnson Central, Pikeville, and Sheldon Clark have really good teams.
Any truth to the rumor that Johnny Miller is going to join Justice at KNott next yr?
KY Headhunter Wrote:Any truth to the rumor that Johnny Miller is going to join Justice at KNott next yr?
Reminder to all members, please keep the post in this thread on topic. This is not the place for that discussion! Thanks!