Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Rating for Week 1-21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Johnson Ct. 2. Sheldon C. 3. Pikeville 4. LC. 5. B. Layne. 6. Shelby V. 7. Paintsville. 8. East Ridge. 9. Prestonsburg 10. Magoffin. 11. Pike Ct 12. Belfry. 13. A C. 14. South F. 15. Phelps. 16. Piarist
BlueSky Wrote:1. Johnson Ct. 2. Sheldon C. 3. Pikeville 4. LC. 5. B. Layne. 6. Shelby V. 7. Paintsville. 8. East Ridge. 9. Prestonsburg 10. Magoffin. 11. Pike Ct 12. Belfry. 13. A C. 14. South F. 15. Phelps. 16. Piarist

This is good to see but feel like 2-8 could sneak up on anyone on any given night. Should be fun to watch come tournament time.
Yes you are probable right. This region is really hard to judge. Ratings could move around many times and many directions the rest of the season. As many as 10 teams or even more have a chance.....
Johnson Central is not the top team in the 15th Region right now. They'll be blessed if they escape the district.
jamesclay Wrote:Johnson Central is not the top team in the 15th Region right now. They'll be blessed if they escape the district.
We are at least a top 3 team without the best player in the region. Once we get the best player in the 15th back I think we'll be just fine. Pikeville is the other team that worries me.
In my opinion, Johnson Central is not top 3 in the 57th District without Hall.
1.Pikeville
2. Sheldon Clark
3. Betsy Layne
4. Johnson Central
5. Lawrence County
6. East Ridge
7. Shelby Valley
1. Pikeville
2.Johnson Central
3.Sheldon Clark
4.Lawrence County
5.Betsy Layne
I would probably put Paintsville at 5.
1. Johnson Central
2. Shelton Clark
3. Pikeville
4. Lawrence County
5. Betsy Layne
6. Paintsville
7. East Ridge
8. Pike Central
9. Belfry
10. Prestonsburg
So how is jc is front of Sheldon Clark when try are 3-0 in the district and they have only lost 1 region game
CardinalAlum Wrote:So how is jc is front of Sheldon Clark when try are 3-0 in the district and they have only lost 1 region game

I personally think that anyone who has actually watched all these teams play lately would rank them much differently.
It pains me to admit but it's hard to say Pikeville isn't #1 in the region right now with Rowe and Kasongo playing the way they are.
itzAmazing Wrote:It pains me to admit but it's hard to say Pikeville isn't #1 in the region right now with Rowe and Kasongo playing the way they are.

Yeah and they just won a 13-team region tournament lol. They are certainly in the top 2 in my opinion.
1. Sheldon Clark
2. Pikeville
3. Johnson Central
4. Betsy Layne
5. Paintsville
6. Lawrence Co.
7. Shelby Valley
8. East Ridge
9. Pike Central
10. Prestonsburg