Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Another Bengals Off-season...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats to Andre Smith OL for the Bengals who slept at a Holiday Inn Express a couple nights ago and awoke to become an air marshal.

Andre chose to take a loaded ruger handgun in his carry on with him at an airport yesterday.

And people wonder why some of the Bengal blocking schemes are too simple. Time to wear your big boys pants Andre and be a responsible civil citizen. Have a gun waiting for you at your destination ( if you are flying ) if security is that much of a concern, or pay someone to drive you...you are a millionaire.

I would have driven you from Cincy to Atlanta for less than the $3k bond you had to post Confusednicker:. Never a dull moment with this Bengal bunch.
SMH. Maybe the Bengals will just let him go now, he's set to be a FA.
Just how dumb can people be?? This crap is always all over the news everyone in the whole damn world know that you can't have a gun at and airport. So IMO not only should the bengals cut him but someone should throw this guy under the jail just for being stupid alone..
Another Bengal earning his stripes.
who dey think gonna bring a handgun on a plane? nooo...body!!!

I thought Manti Te'o had the idiot of the year locked, but Smith is walking away with it now. Even better, someone close to the situation said Smith had no idea the gun was in his luggage. Like Jerome Simpson didn't know a box full of marijuana was mailed to his house.
I expect nothing less from the Bungles orginization.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I expect nothing less from the Bungles orginization.

Yeah because the Ravens are saints. Murders, domestic abuse, & are there any other crimes??
The Blue Blur Wrote:Yeah because the Ravens are saints. Murders, domestic abuse, & are there any other crimes??

do they need any other crimes? i think murder trumps everything
The Blue Blur Wrote:Yeah because the Ravens are saints. Murders, domestic abuse, & are there any other crimes??

Who was it that was convicted?
Im sure the bungles have entire sites dedicated to there criminals, in fact i know there are, ive posted it before.

Bungles fans will never be able to talk about any other orginization when it comes to crime.
I love arguing with Bungles fans.......you never lose that way.
Bengals murders = 0

Ravens murders = 1
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Who was it that was convicted?
Im sure the bungles have entire sites dedicated to there criminals, in fact i know there are, ive posted it before.

Bungles fans will never be able to talk about any other orginization when it comes to crime.

Gut, you know I gotta rib you. There's a reason we wear orange. LOL. We just got a bunch of gun toting, partying fools.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Gut, you know I gotta rib you. There's a reason we wear orange. LOL. We just got a bunch of gun toting, partying fools.

I cant help it that Mike Brown makes it so easy to rag on the Bungles every year.

If the bungles want to win, get rid of brown, which is hard since hes the owner, then get rid of Lewis. Its that simple.
toussaints Wrote:Bengals murders = 0

Ravens murders = 1

The Bungles conitnue to show us the players they go for.....

Look at this article from a couple of days ago where the bungles claim they will support a rookie who just got out of jail and has never played a down....

Shortly after undrafted rookie linebacker Brandon Joiner signed with the Bengals in May, he was sentenced to three years in prison as a result of his involvement in a 2007 robbery when he was enrolled at Texas A&M.

At the time, Joiner’s attorney said that he thought his client would be out on parole in six to nine months if he behaved himself. That’s turned out to be the case as Joiner was paroled this week, leaving him free to resume his football career.

“I spent all that time in there just thinking, away from family, just the little time you get. Right now, being outside, it’s amazing. It’s not even cold to me really,” Joiner said, via the Killeen Daily Herald.

The Bengals said in May that they would be retaining his rights so it would stand to reason that he’ll be on their 90-man roster and take part in the team’s offseason program. Joiner was the 2011 Sun Belt defensive player of the year at Arkansas State, where he went after leaving Texas A&M in the wake of his arrest, and the Bengals obviously feel strong enough about his talent to stick with him through eight months in jail.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...n-bengals/

Looks like there recruiting prisons now.
I wonder how many record the bungles broke in 06 when they had about 8 different players arrested.

[Image: bengals_arrests_display_image_display_im...1317821278]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I cant help it that Mike Brown makes it so easy to rag on the Bungles every year.

If the bungles want to win, get rid of brown, which is hard since hes the owner, then get rid of Lewis. Its that simple.

You'd be hard pressed to get me to argue about that. I have disdain for Mike Brown & Katie Blackburn along with Marvin Lewis, not to mention Jay Gruden. I hope sometime in the near future Zimmer is our head coach.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The Bungles conitnue to show us the players they go for.....

Look at this article from a couple of days ago where the bungles claim they will support a rookie who just got out of jail and has never played a down....

Shortly after undrafted rookie linebacker Brandon Joiner signed with the Bengals in May, he was sentenced to three years in prison as a result of his involvement in a 2007 robbery when he was enrolled at Texas A&M.

At the time, Joiner’s attorney said that he thought his client would be out on parole in six to nine months if he behaved himself. That’s turned out to be the case as Joiner was paroled this week, leaving him free to resume his football career.

“I spent all that time in there just thinking, away from family, just the little time you get. Right now, being outside, it’s amazing. It’s not even cold to me really,” Joiner said, via the Killeen Daily Herald.

The Bengals said in May that they would be retaining his rights so it would stand to reason that he’ll be on their 90-man roster and take part in the team’s offseason program. Joiner was the 2011 Sun Belt defensive player of the year at Arkansas State, where he went after leaving Texas A&M in the wake of his arrest, and the Bengals obviously feel strong enough about his talent to stick with him through eight months in jail.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...n-bengals/

Looks like there recruiting prisons now.

Think we're gonna get Manti Te'o now!?!?!
The Blue Blur Wrote:Think we're gonna get Manti Te'o now!?!?!

I believe that would be just about par for the bungals... A player that come out if college with all this hype and turns into a bust... I believe their linebackers are just fine they don't need this liar too.
panther nation Wrote:I believe that would be just about par for the bungals... A player that come out if college with all this hype and turns into a bust... I believe their linebackers are just fine they don't need this liar too.

I agree, but I'm also am proud we didn't draft Burfict & got him as UFA. He turned out to be valuable.
^
The founders Confusednicker:
toussaints Wrote:Bengals murders = 0

Ravens murders = 1

Technically its 1 to 1 if you count Stanley Wilson.
If the Bengals ever wanna be successful ever in football again then they need to get rid of the coaching staff including Marvin Lewis
plantmanky Wrote:Technically its 1 to 1 if you count Stanley Wilson.

Who did Stanley Wilson murder?? The only thing I was aware of him murdering was his career.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I expect nothing less from the Bungles orginization.
A Ravens fan has no right to take a shot at the Bengals. Your hero is a murderer.
Murder jokes
KY Headhunter Wrote:A Ravens fan has no right to take a shot at the Bengals. Your hero is a murderer.

I liken comments like this to the ones about Cal.
All day UK fans will screm that Cal has never been convicted of anything, only accused.
Well, Ray Lewis was never convicted of murder. Was he there? Maybe.
Fact is, that mystery was solved a long time ago, he just wont say who it really is.

Only murdering Ray is doing every year is to the Bungles offense, and lately AFC QB's in the playoffs.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I liken comments like this to the ones about Cal.
All day UK fans will screm that Cal has never been convicted of anything, only accused.
Well, Ray Lewis was never convicted of murder. Was he there? Maybe.
Fact is, that mystery was solved a long time ago, he just wont say who it really is.

Only murdering Ray is doing every year is to the Bungles offense, and lately AFC QB's in the playoffs.

QB's??? C'mon now gut. While he's tearing it up in the tackles category, he's not recorded a sack, INT or forced fumble during the playoffs. I'll give it to Ray he's turned it up. Hate to see him go out on a loss, Randy gets his ring. Both retire, & both enter the HOF in 5 years. Be a good class.
^
His entrance dance alone intimidates QB's into submission before the game starts Confusednicker:

My comments wasnt directed at another team or you for that matter, just at another poster who is naive enough to believe that isnt being a hypocrite.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
His entrance dance alone intimidates QB's into submission before the game starts Confusednicker:

My comments wasnt directed at another team or you for that matter, just at another poster who is naive enough to believe that isnt being a hypocrite.

I know, just couldn't resist throwing that out there my friend. LOL. I don't know if it was him, his dancing or someone else but the Ravens' defense needs applauded. They had Tom Brady shaken not stirred. He was way off his game. :igiveup:

As far as my team or me, I'm well aware of the Bengals fiascoes. I deal with them every year it seems, always someone screwing up. Not to mention our administration, & coaches. Leaves me shaking my head. However, you could look at any team & their history they're all made up of criminals. Guys who think they're above the law, while also being testosterone fueled savages. Not to mention, the recent discoveries of the effects of head injuries on the brain. Let's face of it most of them are conceited, insane, gun toting fools.

Much like UK or the Reds, I didn't have a choice of my favorite teams it was bred into me. My dad was raised pretty poor, & didn't get to watch much TV as an adolescent. Thus he & his dad listened to the Reds, UK, & Bengals on the radio. By default, he became a fan & in return raised me to be a fan of each. If I'd had a choice I'd probably thrown in the towel on the Bengals, Reds, & UK football a long time ago.

After dad started a family of his own, my grandparents finally got actual cable & with TBS being one of the few channels originally on their cable, ironically my grandfather became a Braves fan in later years. Maybe it's because they became a winning franchise or maybe it was just the only team on TV. Wait, they did have WGN but I'm sure he knew the Cubs weren't going to win a World Series. LOL. Ahh the good old days, I sure do miss my grandpaw.
Pages: 1 2