Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 43 South Laurel 39
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knox is really starting to show how much they are missing M. Barger hope his hip injury don't keep him out too long, but Adams, Hensley,Wilburn,and Marsee are keeping them going untill Barger can return to the court.
I didn't realize Barger was out with an injury.

Hope he heals soon, and is back on the hardwood!!
Still good enough to beat South Laurel.
I don't think he will return at all. If he does not at 100%
Hate to hear this on Barger. Injury must be very serious. I hope he bounces back strong, the kid is one of the best in the 13th.
E's Army Wrote:Still good enough to beat South Laurel.

Yeah but South is not the power house that they were. Knox has lost to Pineville and b-ville without Barger. :Sad04:
South was up 11 with about 2 min left in the 3rd and went scoreless for the next 6 mins. This was Sanders first game back since breaking his hand. Grubb was out for South Laurel due to sickness. This was one ugly game.
Knox will need Barger to get out of the district.
Good win for KC, but South's not what they use to be and with out a healty Sanders, they'll struggle in district tournment. Sanders, did play but was really in pain at times with his wrist. I still think KC, wins their district tournment.
Any updates on Bargers and Coles injuries.
It will take South years to recover from Coach Wright playing daddy ball.