Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 67 - Whitley County 62 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final in OT
were you at the game?
Yes I sure was. Estill lead 15-10 after one, Whitley lead at halftime 32-28. Estill might have lead or they might have been tied at the end of 3. Estill had their chances towards the end of the game but couldn't hit their free throws and they turned the ball over with 4 secs left, Estill stole the inbounds pass but the Estill player stepped out of bounds with 2 secs to go and Estill forced Whitley to throw the ball in at mid court and Estill got that steal but the horn had already sounded so we went to OT. It was a good game. Both Estill Varsity and JV won. Whitley was late getting to the gym, I think they arrived at like 6:30. Bus malfunction is what Coach said
Whtiley was lighting it up from 3. Their best player Powers had 11 points 2 or 3 where 3's. He fouled out with somewhere between 4-5 mins to play in the game.
who played good for Estill? how did the bench look?
Estill Co. 67
Whitley Co. 62 (OT)

Whitley Co. 10 22 11 13 6 62
Estill co. 15 13 16 12 11 67

Whitley Co. -- Powers 11, Bryant 17, D. Rutherford 10, Z. Rutherford 4, Sasko 6, Woods 12, Hale 2.

Estill Co. -- King 2, Baber 9, Trev. Jenkins 5, Tren. Jenkins 17, Morris 18, Alexander 4, Bishop 7, Dennis 5.

http://www.kentucky.com/2012/11/14/24077...Position=7

The Bench looked real good for the ones that got to play. They all done a tremendous especially Bishop who ran the point for King
Their was a nice crowd there tonight, not as many as it usually is but still a nice crowd. Whitley brought some people with him and I hope they all make it home safely.
Powell Friday? What do you think?
Both teams are gonna be up for this game.
Morris had another double double for Estill 18 points and 10 boards. I don't know how many that makes him have this year.
I would love to see him play big Friday night.