Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raw's 20th Anniversary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's your opinion on the show?

I thought it was boring except for the Rock Concert and not up to the hype like they made it. I mean really 20 years in the making and you only have 2 wrestlers (Hof'ers) from the attitude era on the show? Where were all the shows that WWE was talking about having? Austin, Taker, Shawn Michaels and all the others.
I would have thought HHH, HBK, 'Taker, and Stone Cold would have been there. They never even showed the greatest RAW moment....the Stone Cold Beer Bash.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I would have thought HHH, HBK, 'Taker, and Stone Cold would have been there. They never even showed the greatest RAW moment....the Stone Cold Beer Bash.

Actually they did, in a montage.

Yeah, I had big expectations for this show and I was really, really disappointed with the lack of surprises.

We all knew Foley was going to be inducted in the Hall of Fame.

....and then Ric Flair did stupid MizTV, and it was retarded.
Strikeout King Wrote:What's your opinion on the show?

I thought it was boring except for the Rock Concert and not up to the hype like they made it. I mean really 20 years in the making and you only have 2 wrestlers (Hof'ers) from the attitude era on the show? Where were all the shows that WWE was talking about having? Austin, Taker, Shawn Michaels and all the others.

You mean - all your sources said was talking about having - Not the WWE!
Overall it was really disappointing.
Sescoops is reporting that both Austin and Michaels were in Vegas shooting SHOT show.
Man, I was just thinking about that MizTV segment with Ric Flair...

I feel like it dragged Flair's name down considerably.

You could tell the crowd doesn't even like The Miz either, once Flair "passed the torch" allowing Miz to put the figure four on Cesaro...crowd didn't even pop.