Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ravens @ Patriots 1/20 (AFC Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahhhh, we return, the Ravens short Billy Cundiff, the Pats still with supermodel Brady.

Thoughts?
bye bye New England
^
Nothing would put a bigger smile on my face.
Sorry, gut.[YOUTUBE="Have a nice retirement, Ray"]zDKO6XYXioc[/YOUTUBE]
^
Confusednicker:

Ray will be playing with a mission in this one.
It might be Tommy Boys last game.

No spygate.
Hoping for a family affair SuperBowl!
Closer game....Pats by 6.
The ravens are a team on a mission, it will be hard for Brady and boys to score on that defense!! After last years game the ravens are more focused on what they need to do to win this year.

I'm not a big fan of either team but I had rather see the ravens win!! Sick of hearing how great Brady is.. Time for some new blood to wear the crown.
Patriots win the Super Bowl again!
If Rice runs for over 200 yards and Ravens d secures 2 pats turnovers.....Baltimore wins by 3...if not, Pats by 17. Reed, Lewis & Co. are going to have play near perfect. The Pats offense is insanely good. They'll need to bust Brady regularly on the blitz and hope they don't get busted in the process!

I would really like to see the Ravens win this, however, the ease that the Patriots carved up the Texans D was an eye opener. A lot is going to have to go the Ravens way for them to win. Good luck Ravens...
I expect nothing short of a thriller. I believe Brady and company will find a way to get it done and end the legendary career of Ray Lewis with a loss. 35-34 is my final score prediction.
Ravens win creating an all Harbaugh Super Bowl
^
That would be something else.
I assume two HC brothers have never played against each other in the SB before?
As a Steelers fan I never thought i would be rooting for the Patriots but Go Brady!
I like the Patriots. and I find it near impossible to not like Ray Lewis. I am torn.
^ yup got to love a man who got away with murder
Patriots by a lot. And they will win the super bowl after they put a stomping on the ravens.
^
Denver was going to do the same thing :hilarious:
I think the Pats will win but I will be rooting for the Ravens.