Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Looks like Buckhorn is better than most thought.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buckhorn is very very young and playing right with everyone. I know they are little but I'd hate to be Perry or Hazard again if they draw the young Wildcats. The BEST coach in the Region John Noble will once again draw up and excellent game plan. Dont count them out. And yes, THE HORN IS BLOWING again.
^In Cordia's defense for last nights game their best player(Tagaloa) wasn't on the floor and had to play 7th grader Marquis Nowell. Dont get me wrong Buckhorn played their hearts out and hustle all game. I Agree they could be a tough out for Perry and Hazard both if they over look them.
It is kind of ironic to see Buckhorn compete hard every year with a bunch of mountain boys and Cordia brings in new players from all over the place and still loses.
Noble does a great job. They almost always get as much out of their talent as anyone.
The_Rock Wrote:The BEST coach in the Region John Noble will once again draw up and excellent game plan. .

It's getting to the point that it is hard to argue against this statement right here.
After bragging on Noble, I think it's only fair to point out that the pressure is much greater at Perry or Hazard or Knott etc...
You win 20 games at Buckhorn or Cordia and you're a genius. That will get you fired at some places.
It seems to me that Noble from Buckhorn can flat coach. I've heard he used to he a heck of a wrestler looks like he's an even better bball coach. Awesome to see Buckhorn is still competing!
Gotta agree with KHSAA12, good win by the Cats, but without Tagaloa I'm more impressed with Cordia's performance. When they need buckets he can get them. He is currently this teams most consistent offensive threat.

But...I'd love to see the Horn in Letcher county come regional tourney
With the size of Buckhorn they should hardly ever compete year in and year out but they do. True, there isn't as much pressure to win at Buckhorn but yet they do. John Noble does a great job and gets more than their best each game!