Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: One Killed Every 94 Seconds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently released figures indicate that Planned Parenthood, a favorite organization of the amoral reprobate in the White House, is killing the most innocent and vulnerable of human beings at the rate of one every 94 seconds.

For most who actually adher to moral teachings, abortion is murder and absolutely one of the most grievous of sins. Still, the tax dollars of those individuals is used to fund these atrocities. What should those who are appalled by this barbaric policy do? Personally, I don't think sincere prayer for a change of the hearts of the abortionists will help one iota.
Yet the same liberals want to ban guns
All gun deaths in the US last year- 31,347
Abortions in the US last year- 1 MILLION +
nky Wrote:Yet the same liberals want to ban guns

Excellent point. It indicates that liberals, including the amoral abomination that the fools reelected, are really interested in power and control and not remotely in protecting lives.
32,310 people died in Automobile accidents in 2011. Should we have car control laws passed? Where is the Libreal fake rage?
54,559,615 Abortions in The United States Since Roe vs. Wade Decision in 1973.
What could these Human being have contributed to society if they weren't killed?
^
The worse genocide, mass extenction, and murder in the history of all the world.
Hitler and Stalin put together didnt have nothing on our own govenement when it comes to killing.
nky Wrote:Yet the same liberals want to ban guns

Of the 31,347 gun deaths, I wonder how many were by what they call an assault weapon?

Politicians that won't make these comparisons are nothing more than vile hypocrites that are posing in the blood of those children lost at Sandy Hook.

The left is pushing their agenda harder than ever. Stand strong and don't let them make fools of you...like so many others have.
So where is the line that Liberals are OK with? It's hard to get a firm grasp on their position. They have serious problems with "Weapons that Kill the Defenseless". So is it fair that they would support gunning down fetuses? You cannot take the position of protecting humanity when your very core value is allowing killing to be a choice!
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Of the 31,347 gun deaths, I wonder how many were by what they call an assault weapon?

Politicians that won't make these comparisons are nothing more than vile hypocrites that are posing in the blood of those children lost at Sandy Hook.

The left is pushing their agenda harder than ever. Stand strong and don't let them make fools of you...like so many others have.

In 2011 I think 323 people were killed with rifles, Assault weapons forming a smaller subset of that. All in all it comes out to about 1%
from FBI crime stats:
8583 murders committed by guns in 2011
nky Wrote:from FBI crime stats:
8583 murders committed by guns in 2011

so much less than 1% somewhere around .03%.
nky those facts sure are pesky to liberals aren't they?
What kills me is they want to ban guns, but they teach sex ed to kids... then end up aborting babies anyway..

A lot of people who want to play with guns don't realize the power that a gun has. There needs to be more gun safety classes. And gun education classes. People don't need to learn about weapons from games and watching tv. They need to feel it in their hands and shoot at a target to fully realize what the weapon is capable of.

Someone thought it would be a good idea to teach kids about sex at an early age. Those kids are now growing up and having unplanned babies, as early as 12 and 13. That I have personally heard of..

Both weapons and the opposite sex are topics of our curiosity as humans. Along with drugs and alcohol.. We all want what we can't have. The illegal things to do are what we as humans usually want to do.. But thanks to a lack or proper education on such things we don't fully learn why illegal obstacles are illegal.

They aren't cures for boredom. There is a reason rules exist. People just don't want to abide by them anymore.

Owning and handling guns can be a great and enjoyable hobby. I love it myself. But because I know what damage they can do and what they are capable of I know that I should never ever point a gun, loaded or unloaded, in the direction of another human being. And I know that because I have had a proper education on gun ownership from my parents..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:What kills me is they want to ban guns, but they teach sex ed to kids... then end up aborting babies anyway..

A lot of people who want to play with guns don't realize the power that a gun has. There needs to be more gun safety classes. And gun education classes. People don't need to learn about weapons from games and watching tv. They need to feel it in their hands and shoot at a target to fully realize what the weapon is capable of.

Someone thought it would be a good idea to teach kids about sex at an early age. Those kids are now growing up and having unplanned babies, as early as 12 and 13. That I have personally heard of..

Both weapons and the opposite sex are topics of our curiosity as humans. Along with drugs and alcohol.. We all want what we can't have. The illegal things to do are what we as humans usually want to do.. But thanks to a lack or proper education on such things we don't fully learn why illegal obstacles are illegal.

They aren't cures for boredom. There is a reason rules exist. People just don't want to abide by them anymore.

Owning and handling guns can be a great and enjoyable hobby. I love it myself. But because I know what damage they can do and what they are capable of I know that I should never ever point a gun, loaded or unloaded, in the direction of another human being. And I know that because I have had a proper education on gun ownership from my parents..

Before the left PC'd it away eddie eagle was a great program.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Before the left PC'd it away eddie eagle was a great program.

The Eddie Eagle Program was a good program but mine was the Father Son Program.

My father taught me stringent gun safety beginning at the age of seven. It continued until I left home. There was heck to pay if I was careless at all. To this day I instincly avoid pointing a gun in the direction of another human. Loaded, unloaded or disassembled for cleaning I will not point the barrel of a gun at anyone. I can still feel that boot firmly planting on my butt and his lightening fast hand removing the gun from my grasp.

Owning a gun is an American right protected by the Constitution. Any 21 year old can purchase one if they choose. Everyone does not have a father that can teach them about gun safety. Everyone should learn gun gun safety and operation before purchasing. I do however have a problem with government mandating how and who to teach potential gun owners.

I know I'm skating on thin ice here but, we must do a background check before purchasing, how about taking a short common sense ballistic, safety and operation test while waiting to be approved. A score of 90% required and the remaining 10% taught and corrected. Less than 90%, take the test again.

Would adding an elective "Gun Safety" class in high school be too much?

Just shooting some ideas out there.
The truth is that the crew in the White House cares nothing about protecting life. That is obvious. They want to increase their power to control the citizens of this country. And, from the election results and the popularity polls, they are accomplishing their goal.

The reality is that the average citizen of this country has very little intelligence and no motivation to work for his/her success. Obama and his sucklings play off these facts.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:nky those facts sure are pesky to liberals aren't they?
well it's hard to fake moral out rage with the numbers
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Recently released figures indicate that Planned Parenthood, a favorite organization of the amoral reprobate in the White House, is killing the most innocent and vulnerable of human beings at the rate of one every 94 seconds.

For most who actually adher to moral teachings, abortion is murder and absolutely one of the most grievous of sins. Still, the tax dollars of those individuals is used to fund these atrocities. What should those who are appalled by this barbaric policy do? Personally, I don't think sincere prayer for a change of the hearts of the abortionists will help one iota.

Not promote or allow myself or my family to abort...Actions, education, responsibilty, consequences....WHAT A CONCEPT!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
The worse genocide, mass extenction, and murder in the history of all the world.
Hitler and Stalin put together didnt have nothing on our own govenement when it comes to killing.

Very insightful Run, and I am duly impressed. Looking past all the statistics and rationales out there when it comes to gun ownership and gun safety, looms reality. And, as I have mentioned in times past, whether one wears an insignia of the skull and crossbones, a swastika, hammer and sickle or a US flag pin on the lapel of one's jacket, murder is murder. Hitler and Stalin were certainly no slouches when it came to murder. But neither are we Americans. Oh we package the practice of murder in smooth rhetoric, and pass laws that are supposed to be humanitarian in scope and purpose but, whether one calls it the women's right to choose or infanticide, it is what it is, is. The American pursuit of infanticide hit hyper-drive when Bill Clinton came to power and, by the time Obama leaves office it's hard to say how many will have been murdered on the altar on self indulgence.

The liberals could care less about the source of true morality, that's why they can gag at a gnat, (the number of deaths by shooting) and swallow a camel (the millions of murdered innocents on the abortion table). Their morals are derived from the daily writhings of secular humanistic debate. Once man compromised the moral standards cleartly set forth in God's Word, he sealed his own inevititable slide into darkness, if not madness.

It's a small wonder to me that liberals don't want any mention of true morality in government. They'd much rather hide in statistics and percentages which, like recent unemployment statistics, can be manipulated and made to say anything they want. Matter of fact, the Obama administration is busy generating data bases as we speak. In-dash gizmos will soon be in every car in the US, you'll get taxed by the mile so if you did buy a gas efficient model you will still pay a lot of money to drive. One day soon you will be properly labeled across the board. If you're a rep or dem, do you own guns, how much is your income, are you a christian, etc. Contols are coming down the pike that should scare folks to death but, they're being lulled into a trance by the dems while they are artfully herded towards a life of suffocating regulation.

It's legal to murder as many of your kids as you want, before they're born. Or, impregnate 5,10 or 30 girlfriends on the taxpayer dime. But, if a taxpayer raps one of his kids across the mouth for cussing at him, it's off to see the judge with him.
TheRealThing Wrote:Very insightful Run, and I am duly impressed. Looking past all the statistics and rationales out there when it comes to gun ownership and gun safety, looms reality. And, as I have mentioned in times past, whether one wears an insignia of the skull and crossbones, a swastika, hammer and sickle or a US flag pin on the lapel of one's jacket, murder is murder. Hitler and Stalin were certainly no slouches when it came to murder. But neither are we Americans. Oh we package the practice of murder in smooth rhetoric, and pass laws that are supposed to be humanitarian in scope and purpose but, whether one calls it the women's right to choose or infanticide, it is what it is, is. The American pursuit of infanticide hit hyper-drive when Bill Clinton came to power and, by the time Obama leaves office it's hard to say how many will have been murdered on the altar on self indulgence.

The liberals could care less about the source of true morality, that's why they can gag at a gnat, (the number of deaths by shooting) and swallow a camel (the millions of murdered innocents on the abortion table). Their morals are derived from the daily writhings of secular humanistic debate. Once man compromised the moral standards cleartly set forth in God's Word, he sealed his own inevititable slide into darkness, if not madness.

It's a small wonder to me that liberals don't want any mention of true morality in government. They'd much rather hide in statistics and percentages which, like recent unemployment statistics, can be manipulated and made to say anything they want. Matter of fact, the Obama administration is busy generating data bases as we speak. In-dash gizmos will soon be in every car in the US, you'll get taxed by the mile so if you did buy a gas efficient model you will still pay a lot of money to drive. One day soon you will be properly labeled across the board. If you're a rep or dem, do you own guns, how much is your income, are you a christian, etc. Contols are coming down the pike that should scare folks to death but, they're being lulled into a trance by the dems while they are artfully herded towards a life of suffocating regulation.

[B]It's legal to murder as many of your kids as you want, before they're born. Or, impregnate 5,10 or 30 girlfriends on the taxpayer dime. But, if a taxpayer raps one of his kids across the mouth for cussing at him, it's off to see the judge with him.
[/B]

TRT,

Is there potentially another way to promote responsible behavior other than scaring it into the arena?
Spirit100 Wrote:[/B][/B]

TRT,

Is there potentially another way to promote responsible behavior other than scaring it into the arena?

Well Spirit, in a few short decades we, as a nation have managed to kill 55 million unborn babies. Do you think maybe we've become a bit too skilled at glassing over the ugly part?
TheRealThing Wrote:Well Spirit, in a few short decades we, as a nation have managed to kill 55 million unborn babies. Do you think maybe we've become a bit too skilled at glassing over the ugly part?

Well then brother the good Lord put on my heart to tell you this...I simply ask this of you...you bring down the hammer and I'll bring "up" the heart!

I'm not supposed to be here....but yet I am...because a strong woman said yes to life under the elderly side of the pregnancy coin during the height of the vietnam war after being told she would never have children. She chose wisely Confusednicker:. I'm a fan and encourage your hammer TRT...realize it may be more effective with a empathetic heart.

We're all in this together!
^ forgot to add maybe we should promote and exemplify the beautiful " higher possibility part "....! Someone earlier in the thread mentioned what if they lived....well I did and you have my Mother, God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit to thank for the bgr good news, church101, and other positive threads...hammer vs. heart, there's a time and place for them to stand alone, and a time to combine forces ( doesn't happen to often but it is the most powerful ).
The abortionists, like Obama, cannot use the argument that the preborn child is not a separate human being from the woman carrying it. Science, particularly in the area of DNA, has destroyed that argument. Still, it doesn't seem to phase the hypocrite in the White House at all. Gun deaths vs. abortion deaths- there is no comparison.
Spirit100 Wrote:Well then brother the good Lord put on my heart to tell you this...I simply ask this of you...you bring down the hammer and I'll bring "up" the heart!

I'm not supposed to be here....but yet I am...because a strong woman said yes to life under the elderly side of the pregnancy coin during the height of the vietnam war after being told she would never have children. She chose wisely Confusednicker:. I'm a fan and encourage your hammer TRT...realize it may be more effective with a empathetic heart.

We're all in this together!

LOL, her and Indiana Jones huh? I understand your point. Voters in this country wield tremendous power and yet, the majority 'chose poorly', last election. Time is short and people need to know what the true nature of their alignments really mean on a personal and national level. :biggrin:
Biden said that Obama believes that if they can save just one life then they must act on gun control, yet they have no problem with babies being aborted everyday.

How many remember the use of DDT which saved millions of lives over the years it was used until the EPA banned DDT in 1972. Mark Levin's monologue is about 13 minutes long but is very interesting.

"This is what I love about Mark Levin. He has a way of putting things in perspective like no other. And Biden’s comment yesterday where he said that Obama believes that if they can save just one life then they must act on gun control – well Levin masterfully puts that in its proper perspective using a comparison to DDT that was banned in the early 70s and the effect it’s had on society."
Excellent monologue:

http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-levin-...rspective/
[QUOTE=Old School;1571791]Biden said that Obama believes that if they can save just one life then they must act on gun control, yet they have no problem with babies being aborted everyday.

How many remember the use of DDT which saved millions of lives over the years it was used until the EPA banned DDT in 1972. Mark Levin's monologue is about 13 minutes long but is very interesting.

"This is what I love about Mark Levin. He has a way of putting things in perspective like no other. And Biden’s comment yesterday where he said that Obama believes that if they can save just one life then they must act on gun control – well Levin masterfully puts that in its proper perspective using a comparison to DDT that was banned in the early 70s and the effect it’s had on society."
Excellent monologue:

Great post Old School
What a total crock. Even one life huh? Yet he couldn't wait to get on the people's jet to fly out to Vegas to get to campaigning again that very night. And the four lives lost in the Benghazi Scandals? Que sera sera, I guess. Like former white house chief of staff Rahm Emanuel said---"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

Newtown is the serious crisis gun control advocates, media and Obama have been waiting for. And it gave them the chance they needed to acheive their long dreamed-of goal, of gun control. DDT was banned by a tree hugger who ran over science and the opionions of experts so he could be a hero at the Audubon Society dinner. To this day the EPA has never really strayed from their Sierra Club roots. And, recent EPA decisions, like declaring lead bullets a hazard to fish and wild life, and excess run-off water from storms to be a pollutant, are equally as absurd. Out going disgraced EPA director Lisa Jackson, again demonstrates officials of this administration's lack of respect for the law with her now famous email shenanagans in which she did a lot of EPA business under several ficticious names, one of them being John Fund.

Watch now and see the fervor, thrust and speed, of meaningful action with which Obama will pursue some kind of gun control measures. There first must be an agency set up. Like the EPA and the Departments of Justice, Labor and HUD, their power will be unchallenged. Like them the new gun control agency will do anything they like and when they run over our rights, Obama will blow it off and say they're 'looking into it'. As if he really has nothing to do with the decisions they will be making. Same dodge he uses everytime, Benghazi was no exception. We've managed to sit on the Canadian pipeline for years now due in no small part to Lisa Jackson's ruling that it will present a threat to wild life.
Several children are electrocuted every year. Doing away with electricity would surely save at least on child's life. Is Obama and Biden considering this too, or is electricity not political enough?
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Several children are electrocuted every year. Doing away with electricity would surely save at least on child's life. Is Obama and Biden considering this too, or is electricity not political enough?

Obama has no interest in saving human life other than that of his family, himself, and his henchmen. It is all about power and change. If he decides that regulation of electricity will further his plans to weaken the country and increase his own power, he will indeed regulate electricity.

In so doing, he will always use some altruistic terms to make the dullards believe his efforts are for the good of all. Actually, his tactics should remind some of newspeak as used by Big Brother in Orwell's prophetic work, "1984". Unfortunately, most of our dullard population have never heard of Orwell or his writings ("Animal Farm" is relevant here, also). Both Big Brother ("1984") and Napoleon ("Animal Farm") depended upon the ignorance and passiveness of the populace to further their goals. Obama has a similar "audience".
Im for the ban on electricity.
It would cut off all the media Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2