Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 43 - North Laurel 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Perry Central
Is it possible to get the halftime score of the Knott vs Betsy Lane?
It looks like Breathitt will get Knott on Friday at 6:30 as going into the 4th quarter Knott was leading 44-29
I didnt understand why NL didnt feed the bigs more, #33 and #32. Those guys should have controlled the paint with the smaller Trent and Fugate guarding them,.

Congrats Bobcats.
North Laurel hasn't played well at all this year. They got hot and won the 13th last year but they are lacking team chemistry this year. There is no excuse that they shouldn't compete with anyone with there 6'6 and 6'8 kids and Carson.
NL's bigs not that impressive...
I think theres potential there, but its gonna take some time.
Downtown, neither are polished but they both have a good skill set. Allen the 6'8 kid has some real potential.
Team chemistry is an important part of the game. It is hard to put your finger on it. Their big boys have potential. Noticed that Denny has shufffled his starting line-up since the disastrous showing against Hazard. I think team chemistry is part of Breathitt's problem. Most of their starters are the same they had last season. The best game I have saw Noble play this year. A good sign for Breathitt. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.