Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Aig??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just another thing on the long list of things that children will be studying about 50 years from now that the worst president in history done.
That's one of the reasons The government should not "bailout" corporations. Let them go through bankruptcy or fail.
nky Wrote:That's one of the reasons The government should not "bailout" corporations. Let them go through bankruptcy or fail.

I fully agree with this. I was a night manager at a Pizza Place that went out of business. Where was our bailout?

If a company mismanaged their funds it should be on them.
and if management does something illegal they should be prosecuted
If all of these companies that took the bailout would of have went bankrupt, we would be much further along right now IMO.
We sure as hell havent moved up any since.
I can't seem to find the link but when the bailouts were announced, someone did a comparison of how better it would be to just take that same money and give it to tax paying citizens. The theory was that this would stimulate the economy and in the end save these businesses.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Just another thing on the long list of things that children will be studying about 50 years from now that the worst president in history done.

you have to be talking about bush 2
judgementday Wrote:I can't seem to find the link but when the bailouts were announced, someone did a comparison of how better it would be to just take that same money and give it to tax paying citizens. The theory was that this would stimulate the economy and in the end save these businesses.

I can't find the link either, but I definately read it!! I remember thinking at the time that I could pay off my mortgage AND my car!!
They arent joining the lawsuit. IDT they are at least.
vector Wrote:you have to be talking about bush 2

Confusednicker:

When are you going to learn the Bush comments doesnt effect me? I call them like i see them.
Your president sucks.
vector Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_In...onal_Group

Wikipedia: The site even middle schools wont let you cite your sources from.
Granny Bear Wrote:I can't find the link either, but I definately read it!! I remember thinking at the time that I could pay off my mortgage AND my car!!

Same for me, and then some...

Instead, they took my and your tax money and gave it to companies that I don't even use.