Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Summer Jobs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody have a summer job? If so what is it?
Mine is to sit at home, and make sure everything runs smoothly on ALL MY CHILDREN!
friendofbelfry Wrote:Mine is to sit at home, and make sure everything runs smoothly on ALL MY CHILDREN!

And every once in a blue moon..wash a towel...LOL
I work at Highlands Regional MC in the Physical Therapy department.
Pirate Pal Wrote:And every once in a blue moon..wash a towel...LOL

you know me too well!
friendofbelfry Wrote:Mine is to sit at home, and make sure everything runs smoothly on ALL MY CHILDREN!

so is that on your children or the one that comes on at about 1 or 2?? olol
well this summer im working 3 jobs between PCC bookstore, Bigsandy Tv Cable and Bigsandy Health Care.
I put my application in at places, but nothing. I'm writing articles for http://www.getsportsinfo.com out of Cincy, and preparing for a busy fall schedule on radio with 90.7 the Wind. I'll be very very busy with school and work...
I...have thought about getting a job but I haven't applied anywhere and quite frankly I guess that I will have to get one..thinking about Millenium or something. Something that pays good and it isn't a CAREER choice.
I'm working for the road dept. but i'm trying to get back on with a construction company.
i wouldn't recommend millenium tribe. i worked there for about 4 weeks, and i think i got paid a total of about 200 bucks.. it's not worth it.. plus the job just straight up sucks..

BallaBaby

RadioShack for me
I need a second job. I'm po'
crazytaxidriver Wrote:i wouldn't recommend millenium tribe. i worked there for about 4 weeks, and i think i got paid a total of about 200 bucks.. it's not worth it.. plus the job just straight up sucks..
I agree. I worked there about 3 months and got fired. It is just horrible.
Cali Wrote:I work at Highlands Regional MC in the Physical Therapy department.
My wife works at Highlands Regional she is a nurse.
I work at the Floyd County Detention Center
Cats Fan Wrote:I work at the Floyd County Detention Center
I have been inside that place once......lol
Laying by the pool and being a complete bum
Need to find one......................................
I don't think I will get one... I want to travel some this summer
I'm working at ACS...I was working at Shoe Show but t hey cut my hours to 5 a week so I went to ACS...i'm getting $6.50 right now but by the end of the week i'll be getting $7.00 and I really don't have to do that much.
I considered ACS. May still do that. It will be close to me when I move soooooooooo maaaybe.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:i wouldn't recommend millenium tribe. i worked there for about 4 weeks, and i think i got paid a total of about 200 bucks.. it's not worth it.. plus the job just straight up sucks..

I worked there for about the same time. I made a little over $500.00.

I work at Camp Webb in Grayson now. Smile
airball3 Wrote:I worked there for about the same time. I made a little over $500.00.

I work at Camp Webb in Grayson now. Smile

Geez that makes me feel old. I went there about 25 years ago.Confusedhh: