Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alabama 42 - Notre Dame 14 (BCS National Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where was that awesome defense that was supposedly better than Alabama at? LOL
Notre Dame is very overrated and had no buisness being in this game.
They shouldn't even be ranked in the top 15.
Suck on that Golic!
Too much partying on South Beach Confusednicker:...that was embarrassing!
oh and btw this just goes to show how dominate the SEC is.
BOOM

I tried to tell you guys.....

what an embarrasment
Spirit100 Wrote:Too much partying on South Beach Confusednicker:...that was embarrassing!

More like an Irish wake.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:BOOM

I tried to tell you guys.....

what an embarrasment

Yeah. You really went out on a limb on that one. Lol
But I do give credit to ND on a good season and to their fans we have on here who have waited so long to play in this National Championship. EKFF, Do-double-gg, J-Rod and all you other ND fans congrats on the season you had, No one can take that away from you all!
Well, the biggest embarrassment in college history in my book. Just goes to show you how amazing Bama is and really how powerful the SEC is. Notre Dame was clearly out matched at every single position. Especially coaching, Bamas coaching staff is unbelievable at preparing their team for games. And it was proven in this one.
Lol difference in talent.
LOL ND really flexed their muscles in this one
We all knew it was going to happen. But I give ekff credit he stuck with his guns and supported his Irish through and through
We all just saw the greatest offensive line in college football history play their last game.

And let that be a reminder to QBs and RBs everywhere, never do what McCarron did to Barrett Jones. The oline is the difference between you looking good, and you in a wheelchair
Notre Dame: Play somebody and get in a dang conference.

Notre Dame fans everywhere should be embarrassed with this one.
Worst part is, had Ohio St. been eligible, they would have faced ND in the title game and this just goes to show you that the playoff system will indeed show the true champion, especially if it goes to 8 teams in the future. SEC haters wanted the playoff, and it will end up hurting them more...
toussaints Wrote:We all just saw the greatest offensive line in college football history play their last game.

And let that be a reminder to QBs and RBs everywhere, never do what McCarron did to Barrett Jones. The oline is the difference between you looking good, and you in a wheelchair

What did he do I didn't see that part?
toussaints Wrote:We all just saw the greatest offensive line in college football history play their last game.

Our Bengals need three of them :Thumbs:
Lacy and the Crimson Tide went right back to work, hammering away at Notre Dame's vaunted defense. The Irish struggled to bring down the 220-pound tailback, who even ran through Heisman Trophy finalist Manti Te'o on a screen pass.

This guy hasn't missed a tackle all year! LOL!
Strikeout King Wrote:But I do give credit to ND on a good season and to their fans we have on here who have waited so long to play in this National Championship. EKFF, Do-double-gg, J-Rod and all you other ND fans congrats on the season you had, No one can take that away from you all!

Alabama can..:biggrin:
Mosley was by far the best linebacker on the field tonight and Millner was by far the best defensive player on the field.
This whole voting thing needs to be done after the season. Teo wasnt even the best defensive player on his team, Motta was all over the field tonight while Teo got destroyed.
Has anyone watched Catfish on MTV? It is about people portraying themselves as one thing online and then being something totally different. Notre Dame is a Catfish. They talked and acted like a championship contender...However, when we showed up at their house, instead of finding a hot 22 year old, we found a 46 year old, pasty, 500 pound dude with bacne...Thank you Irish for wasting 3 hours of my life. I can't wait for the playoff so we can watch a real title game--other than the SEC Championship. Congrats again Alabama fans.
Spirit100 Wrote:Our Bengals need three of them :Thumbs:

I'll take the tight end too
Strikeout King Wrote:What did he do I didn't see that part?

This is what happens to cutler every year. He starts running his mouth and his line lets him get killed.
baller4lyfe Wrote:

WOW. Didn't see that

Wildcat this is for you, what in the heck is your signature?
^
Union thugs....Confusednicker:
Once again, the BCS system sucks. LSU & Bama last season was it's saving grace. No team that's not in a BCS conference should ever play in the national championship, in the BCS system. Hopefully, the future of the playoff system will eliminate this non-sense. If Notre Dame, wanted to & thought they were good enough to play for a national title, they should've joined a conference. Granted, ND did defeat Michigan, Michigan State, Oklahoma, & USC. With Oklahoma being their marque win & ND being independent, they shouldn't have been rated any higher than 10. Of course, that's hindsight. With 4 big victories & an undefeated record, it'd be hard felt to not give ND the #1 overall rating.

With that said, the worse national championship game I can ever remember.
With this display of a total butt whipping maybe the NCAA will make it mandatory in order to play for the national championship you must be a member of a conference. There is no way the Irish should have never played in this game.( can you say over rated!!!)

Congrats to Alabama one heck of a season and 3 championships in 4 years, sec 7 in a row, now who is the best conference??
What a beautiful night to be an Alabama Crimson Tide football fan Big Grin
ROOOLLLLLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!! FI5TEEN TIME NATIONAL CHAMPION!
Pages: 1 2