Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co 77 Shelby Valley 69 (All A)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Wow this young team and coach keep on impressing.
Lawrence did not miss many shots at all in the 3rd according to the radio
I said before the season that Lawrence Co fans would love this new coach. Coach Cook is one of the best out there and if he stays there they will compete every year in the 15th.
How did Huffman play for SV. I heard the radio guys say he was a big difference maker in the second quarter but I didn't get to listen or watch after that. He seemed to make a difference in the win over SC but he didn't see much playing time in the fourth quarter that game.
Arguably best young talent in LC's history basketball wise. Proud of them.
Lleyton21 Wrote:How did Huffman play for SV. I heard the radio guys say he was a big difference maker in the second quarter but I didn't get to listen or watch after that. He seemed to make a difference in the win over SC but he didn't see much playing time in the fourth quarter that game.

Huffman played really well. He is going to be a good one.
Austin Chaffins had a huge game at point point guard with 20 points and 7 rebounds.
Where are all the faithful wildcat fans?When you win everybody from SV is posting something,oh well i guess if you are not winning every game,:redboxer::redboxer: they are like everybody else,fans only support winners.Good YOUNG LC team,beware 15th region.Most of scoring comes from 5 freshman and an 8th grader.GO LAWRENCE COUNTY BULLDAWGS
Valley will be fine. Congrats to a Lawrence County team that fought hard until the end. I have known Josh Cook since 2005, and he will do great things for that program if given the opportunity. I feel I speak for all Wildcat fans when I say it would not be all that suprising to see Valley back in Rupp this year. With both wins and losses, I see this team fixing some mistakes and moving in the right direction. It just takes time, and hard work. With that said, Come on SlimJim, show some class and act like you have been there before. :dontthink