Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 12th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that the holidays are behind us, how would you rank the teams in the 12th Region so far this season?

Who is going to make a run at the title? Who is going to falter?

Thoughts?
Right now Pulaski Co. #1 SouthWestern #2 Eayne Co. #3 and WestJess and Somerset not far behind. Any of these teams can win the 12th., It will be who get's Hot.
Cellking Wrote:Right now Pulaski Co. #1 SouthWestern #2 Eayne Co. #3 and WestJess and Somerset not far behind. Any of these teams can win the 12th., It will be who get's Hot.

I agree Cellking. The region tournament will be a lot of fun.
PC knows how to win. Three of their starters have basically been together since fifth grade. Right now PC has 8 or 9 players doing what it takes. Much can change over night, but right now PC is rolling. That being said SW has real talent.
Hillwilliam Wrote:I agree Cellking. The region tournament will be a lot of fun.
PC knows how to win. Three of their starters have basically been together since fifth grade. Right now PC has 8 or 9 players doing what it takes. Much can change over night, but right now PC is rolling. That being said SW has real talent.

Wayne is no slouch, the beat the Crap out of a good Clay Co. Team last night. Never Count a Rodney Woods team out. West Jess. killed East Jess last night. Linclon Co. had a big win and Somerset beat Casey by 17 to go 4-0 in Dist. Will be a Great Tourney.
The 12th Region Tournament should be a good one.
Cellking Wrote:Wayne is no slouch, the beat the Crap out of a good Clay Co. Team last night. Never Count a Rodney Woods team out. West Jess. killed East Jess last night. Linclon Co. had a big win and Somerset beat Casey by 17 to go 4-0 in Dist. Will be a Great Tourney.

Wayne Co. is very young and the only 2 teams they have really played is SW & Clay, so all those wins are just padding the books.
But they won at Clay and at Southwestern. Thats a pretty good team even though they are young.
Here is how I rank the the 12th this year.
#1 Pulaski County
#2 rest of the region
Pulaski Co. beat Linclon by 4 at PC. There are 8 Teams that can Win 12th Region. East Jess beat Wayne by 9.
Cellking Wrote:Pulaski Co. beat Linclon by 4 at PC. There are 8 Teams that can Win 12th Region. East Jess beat Wayne by 9.

Gover and Johnson were both sick for Pulaski and weren't supposed to play as late as yesterday afternoon. I'd say that had a lot to do with the score being this close.
Sickness was the reason the score was so close. I saw Johnson leave and go to locker room in middle of game and Gover was throwing up as soon as the game was over Not to mention the JV game went into double or triple overtime with Hall and Helton and Ross playing in the whole thing . They were gassed and Hall started in varsity game. I would say a healthy Pulaski team would beat Lincoln by 25 were ever they play. Just my opinion!
I think these teams are the only ones that have a chance of winning, in no particular order:
Wayne County
Southwestern
Pulaski County
Somerset
West Jessamine

Outside of these five teams, I don't see anyone else winning it all and going on to Rupp Arena.