Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: will staggs be the coach for sfhs baseball in the 07-08 season???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have herd that staggs will be coaching and ive herd he will not be does anyone know !!
Who is staggs??
i would say that he will because there isnt ne one lese to take the job.........unless johnny little decides to take it.
Staggs?????

Who is Staggs?? Amos Alonzo Staggs??? Robert Staggs???? Bill Staggs???
james staggs........he teaches science at sfhs
How can South Floyd not field a competitive baseball team. I mean look at all of the students that they have, and never do they have a competitive team!
Staggs will be the coach cause Johnny Little is coachin the softball team....well i think that they will be better than they was last year......how many games did they win????i forgot
i think we won like 3 or something like that but they never have a competive team because they are always getting beat i know last year we knew every game we was gonna get beat so we never even tried and we never practiced just when ever sertain player dont wanna mention any names wanted to really a couple players ran that team but if sf gets their heads stright we can win the thing is getting the team to believe they can win
wild bill Wrote:i think we won like 3 or something like that but they never have a competive team because they are always getting beat i know last year we knew every game we was gonna get beat so we never even tried and we never practiced just when ever sertain player dont wanna mention any names wanted to really a couple players ran that team but if sf gets their heads stright we can win the thing is getting the team to believe they can win

Sounds like there is no discipline over at SF and everyone has terrible attitudes. No wonder you guys can't compete after reading this.

But I do have some good news.....you just wrote the longest sentence in the history of Bluegrass Rivals!!!!! You guys might want to do your english homework when you aren't practicing baseball!!! haha just joking with you!!
bball fan Wrote:Sounds like there is no discipline over at SF and everyone has terrible attitudes. No wonder you guys can't compete after reading this.

But I do have some good news.....you just wrote the longest sentence in the history of Bluegrass Rivals!!!!! You guys might want to do your english homework when you aren't practicing baseball!!! haha just joking with you!!
we dont practice baseball like i just said smart guy en stead of posting you should go teach school or something lol just joking and where do ya get that we got badd attiudes we always played with a smile on our face no matter how bad we got beat so idk where you get that we got badd attitudes at cause i dont think we do and just for your information that wasent a sentence it had no period just like this post
the reason sf has not been competitive is because most of the good players will not comeout to play
none of them wants to play for a loosing program i mean not many people want to but if us guys that do play work hard get a few wins we might could get thoose guys to come out and play but sf just needs a little work and a little practice ever now and then :Thumbs:
I agree Wild Bill if we practice this year we might have a competitve team