Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dream Team in the 14th Reigon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you could put together a team of all stars in the 14th who would it be, and who would coach?
PG-Beverly-PCC
SG-Justice-KCC
FWarren(left handed kid)-Cordia
F-Hall-KCC
C-Johnson-PCC

BENCH:
Cornett,Christion-KCC
Cornett-PCC
Hollan,Hudson-Hazard
Coach: Al Holland
G - Beverly (PCC)
G - Justice (KCC)
G - Hollan (HHS)
F - Hudson (HHS)
C - Johnson (PCC)
Bench
Hall (KCC)
Olinger (HHS)
Cornett (PCC)
Noble (BC)
Gregory (LCC)
Warren (CHS)
Christian (KCC)

Coach: Me
56th District has players that can play; kids from wolfe, jackson city,breathitt, owsley, powell, estill, and lee won the sophomore allstar game against the other two districts.
So I would say Morris from Estill, Goodwin and Marcum from Powell, Grove and Allen from Owsley, Evans from Lee, Noble from Breathitt could start on any allstar team from the 14th region. I know I might be leaving off some other really good players but I want to give a shout out for good players you don't hear alot about that can play.
1 Week 8th street. You coming down?
SK - we better get ready for Lee first - then we can concentrate on you guys
that will be a big week for the Owls. I will definitely be there. Looking forward to hearing the train and seeing the game.
Mine would consist of players that go to school in either Perry or Knott County
8th Street Wrote:56th District has players that can play; kids from wolfe, jackson city,breathitt, owsley, powell, estill, and lee won the sophomore allstar game against the other two districts.
So I would say Morris from Estill, Goodwin and Marcum from Powell, Grove and Allen from Owsley, Evans from Lee, Noble from Breathitt could start on any allstar team from the 14th region. I know I might be leaving off some other really good players but I want to give a shout out for good players you don't hear alot about that can play.

I watched Owsley play last night. It would be a stretch to say they would be on the bench. A big stretch.

G- Braxton Beverly (Perry)
G-Cameron Justice (Knott)
F- Chris Hudson (Hazard)
F- Dalton Cornett (Perry)
C- Justin Johnson (Perry)
6th Man- Josh Hollan (Hazard)
Pg Hollan Hazard
Sg Justice KCC
SF Noble Breathitt
Pf Hall KCC
C Johnson PCC
PG - Braxton Beverly (You couldn't pay me to have anyone else run a team)

SG - Camron Justice (Money)

SF - Josh Hollan (I know he's a guard but I wouldn't have a team without him starting and he could guard and play the 3 spot)

PF - Evan Hall (I give him the edge over Dalton Cornett because he is a little more consistent - but Dalton is playing really well this year and if you ask me in a couple weeks I may have changed my mind. Chris Hudson is in the mix for this spot too)

C - Justin Johnson (Not a whole lot of depth at the 5 spot in the 14th and I really don't think Johnson has played enough to earn this spot. I'll give him the spot based on talent alone, but just like the spot above, ask me in a couple of weeks and I may have changed my mind)

Coach - Denny Fugate (I'd like to see what Denny could currently do with a team that had this much talent)
have you ever seen any basketball outside of the 56th. you didnt name any player that would be on the top 3 teams in the 14th.
PG - Josh Hollan
SG - Camron Justice
SF - Chris Hudson
PF - Evan Hall
C - Justin Johnson

6th - Dondre Warren

Coach - Al Holland
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Pg Hollan Hazard
Sg Justice KCC
SF Noble Breathitt
Pf Hall KCC
C Johnson PCC

Forgot the Coach: Right now I would choose BB King, his teams are fun to watch, scoring in the 80's and 90's a lot this year. Hard nosed man to man defense.
zaga_fan Wrote:PG - Braxton Beverly (You couldn't pay me to have anyone else run a team)

SG - Camron Justice (Money)

SF - Josh Hollan (I know he's a guard but I wouldn't have a team without him starting and he could guard and play the 3 spot)

PF - Evan Hall (I give him the edge over Dalton Cornett because he is a little more consistent - but Dalton is playing really well this year and if you ask me in a couple weeks I may have changed my mind. Chris Hudson is in the mix for this spot too)

C - Justin Johnson (Not a whole lot of depth at the 5 spot in the 14th and I really don't think Johnson has played enough to earn this spot. I'll give him the spot based on talent alone, but just like the spot above, ask me in a couple of weeks and I may have changed my mind)

Coach - Denny Fugate (I'd like to see what Denny could currently do with a team that had this much talent)

I know exactly what he would do, he would run at least 2 of them off!
thegr81 Wrote:PG-Beverly-PCC
SG-Justice-KCC
FWarren(left handed kid)-Cordia
F-Hall-KCC
C-Johnson-PCC

BENCH:
Cornett,Christion-KCC
Cornett-PCC
Hollan,Hudson-Hazard
Coach: Al Holland

Add Noble from Breathitt County, Marcum from Powell County
Enough talent in the 14th region to win the state tornament. -turn your frown upside down cause smileys come to town
Lynch - JBS
Justice - KCC
Hollan - Hazard
Warren - Cordia
Johnson - PCC

All these players have bright futures !