Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 33 Florida 23 Sugar Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow.

What an embarrassment for Fla fans everywhere.
Gotta give Loserville all of the credit. The Cards really took it to the Gators from the get go.
^

Yeah really.

I said in the prediction thread if UL had a healthy Bridgewater they would have a chance and would be able to keep it close...I guess I was wrong on the close part..

Congrats Cards.
Throw the pregame stats out, when you've got Muhammad Ali in your corner, you'll always win. Congrats to Louisville, congrats to the Big East, congrats to the ACC, and congrats to the Commonwealth on dominating in the Superdome (Final Four, Sugar Bowl).
Florida coaching was pathetic. I would be very concerned if I was a gator fan.
^ Florida's QB was 10x worse than their coaching. Add on some incredibly stupid penalties and Muhammad Ali and this is your outcome. There's no excuse for punching someone at a critical time for your team.
Florida's fan support was terrible.
The mighty gators look like a bunch fools out. Stupid plays all night long!! Sure didn't look like a so call SEC power house tonight. They looked like NAIA school or worse. Congrats to the ville on a great game plan big win!!
Looked to me like the Florida football players were more interested in trying to intimidate UL than they were in doing their assignments. Maybe it was because of all the Florida players on UL's squad. I don't know. But Florida players conducted themselves very poorly.
Congrats to the Cardinals and Toussaints on the pick. The #21 team in the land handled the #3 team with ease.

UofL, 5-2 in the BIG EAST, supposedly had the 9th softest schedule in the land compared to Floridas strongest. A great win for a Kentucky university!
I sure called this one wrong. I thought Florida would own Louisville in this one. Congrats to the Cards.

Another notch in Charlie Strong's belt.
You have to give credit to Charlie Strong. I guess he made the right decision to stay.
The SEC really flexed their muscles in this one...
LOL....
^ hater....you'll see who has the bigger muscles Monday night!!
Love it! Cheered for UL the entire game. Great seeing Kentucky schools doing well.
ekff Wrote:The SEC really flexed their muscles in this one...
LOL....

LUCKILY LSU flexed theirs earlier this week for 'em... Oh wait.
Strong is a great coach. Totally embarrassed the SEC in this one.
I personally like Florida football, but that was embarrassing lol. But all props go to Louisville. They played an excellent game! Congrats!
MVP2 Wrote:^ hater....you'll see who has the bigger muscles Monday night!!

LOL Bama should win.... I just love that teams are showing they CAN play with SEC teams... Hell a lot of ppl wanted Florida in the NC game over Notre Dame... LOL
Gators can survive in freshwater, saltwater, and swamp water. But not in Bridewater!!! How bout them Cards?? Im not saying they could have beat Bama or anything but this proves UL could handle their own in the almighty SEC!!
ekff Wrote:LOL Bama should win.... I just love that teams are showing they CAN play with SEC teams... Hell a lot of ppl wanted Florida in the NC game over Notre Dame... LOL

I guess competing 1 year out of the last 7 aint to bad!
Florida was a complete embarrassment to the SEC last night.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I guess competing 1 year out of the last 7 aint to bad!

Just say u all were wrong about this years SEC teams..... This year is the only year that matters right now

I have been wrong about my Irish about 20 times out of the last 25 years....

But I guess thats the plus about cheering for 14 teams, u will be right about at-least 1 of them...
Mind-blown....

I didn't think this one would be close.

Gotta hand it to Louisville in this one.

Sadly, I didn't get to watch it. But I will take the time to look over this one tonight lol
Bridgewater was just unstoppable. He played awesome. UL just flat outplayed fl. It was embarrassing for sec fans. But that will happen from time to time. It's actually good to see that other schools are Actually starting to compete with the upper tier of sec teams. Even if it has been a rough year.
theVILLE Wrote:Gators can survive in freshwater, saltwater, and swamp water. But not in Bridewater!!! How bout them Cards?? Im not saying they could have beat Bama or anything but this proves UL could handle their own in the almighty SEC!!

Come on Ville spell his name right anyway. :Shaking:
ekff Wrote:LOL Bama should win.... I just love that teams are showing they CAN play with SEC teams... Hell a lot of ppl wanted Florida in the NC game over Notre Dame... LOL

Not i ekff. I picked Bama and the Irish early November to be in the title game.

I will admitt i have to eat crow myself about the SEC teams in Bowl games. 3-3 is not what i expected at this point.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Come on Ville spell his name right anyway. :Shaking:

Haha leave it to me to spell it wrong. If it helps any I was using my Iphone. Regardless, great game by my boy Teddy! That better? lol
If Louisville played in the SEC they would have been in the Music City Bowl or the Liberty Bowl.

You have to give strong and the Cards all of the credit on this one though. They whipped Florida from the opening kickoff.
^ that's the kind of statement that just makes me laugh... Florida was a top dog in the SEC and U of L put a beat down on them...

Y can't u all just say ur wrong about the SEC this year! Because u r
Pages: 1 2