Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina 33 - Michigan 28 (Outback Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great comeback from Gamecocks, good throw from the backup QB for the game winning TD.

SEC 3-2 now.

Congrats Gamecocks!

*Anyone see that monster hit by Clowney?
Great game.... Very fun to watch... Michigan showed they could play with the big boys...
Im surprised to see Michigan oplaying that close, but when your in these bowl game situations, its a different story.
The hit by Clowney was insane.
^ defensive play of the year, at any level
^
Agreed.
If it werent for the fascination with Teo for whatever reason, Clowney would of been talked about as having one of the best years ever as a defensive player.
[YOUTUBE="Clowney Hit"]s-r34-RE0Tk[/YOUTUBE]
^
Whats funny is, karma is a B.
Right before that SCAR clearly got screwed by that first down call.
Call me crazy but that ball liked half a yard and the ref simply wouldnt change the call. It ended up being close after a generous spot, but it still wasnt a first down.
The whole nation seen that blooper

I do like how Spurrier went nuts, and rightfully so.

[Image: Michfirstdown1.jpg]
Clowney is the real deal, this kid could be the first full time defensive play to win the big award! Man that hit today was just awesome prob the biggest hit I've seen in a long time. It was foresure a game changing play.
Clowney had to make up for the bad call by the official, and get his offense the ball back.

BOOOOM!!!!!

Monster Hit!!!!
Best hit in the history of college football and the worst call in the history of college football all in back to back plays in the same game.