Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CM Punk’s Status For January 7th RAW, Evan Bourne & Curt Hawkins Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- With WWE Champion CM Punk scheduled to defend against Ryback in a TLC match on the January 7th episode of WWE RAW, the big issue remains the status of Punk’s surgically repaired knee and whether he’ll be medically cleared to compete.

WWE will reveal whether Punk will compete on 1/7 this Wednesday night on Main Event. There will alo be an announcement on tonight’s RAW regarding what will happen Punk can’t compete on January 7th.

- Evan Bourne, who has been out of action since early 2012, informed his Twitter followers on Sunday night that he won’t be back in action for the Royal Rumble:
airbourne

@findevan

If you didn't know, the Royal Rumble is my personal favorite PPV/match! But no matter how hard I train, my foot will not be ring ready by RR
30 Dec 12
Retweet
Favorite

- Injured WWE Superstar Curt Hawkins is the latest wrestler to use Diamond Dallas Page’s DDP Yoga program. He tweeted on Sunday:
Curt Hawkins

@TheCurtHawkins

Did some @DDPYoga this weekend for the first time since my injury. Felt great. I'm at the end of my recovery for certain.
30 Dec 12
Retweet
Favorite

Hawkins has been out since October, when he tore his PCL and meniscus.

http://www.sescoops.com/cm-punks-status-...s-updates/
I still think it might be a slight mistake having Punk's 1st match back against Ryback in a TLC match.

That type of match could be dangerous to knees.

It would be a real tragedy if he gets injured and wouldn't be able to face The Rock at Royal Rumble.
I hope this Ryeback dude(sp) puts a whoopin' on CM Punk.
Punk is dirty so you know there will be some way he gets out of it still the champ.
Yeah, Punk is most definitely keeping the title.

My thinking is it won't be a huge match or anything, Punk won't have to do much...The Shield will take out Ryback again leading to Punk climbing up to grab the title.

But then The Rock will come out and will set up the Royal Rumble match with Punk.
CM punk is a joke
WWE is now a joke
CM Punk has been medically cleared to wrestle Ryback in the TLC Match tomorrow

http://www.sescoops.com/cm-punk-medicall...wwe-inbox/