Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Subway used in hate crime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Subways in New York continue to be used to murder innocent people.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/...train?lite

I demand that subways be outlawed as soon as possible, how long can the people of New York be killed by these terrible machines.

Where's mayor Bloomberg when his people really need him, why hasn't he stopped these tools of death?

How many more will die?
Hitting people is one of the most traumatic, but common, experiences for the MTA’s 3,200 train operators. About 90 people are struck on the tracks each year; half of them die, according to transit statistics.
TOG, good post and good point. Ban the subways!! And while we're at it, let's ban sports since it can cause serious injuries. What would we do if some of our favorite athletes were hurt?

This doesn't even make the news if this guy is a Christian.
I have often posted that the concept of "hate" crimes is unconstitutional. Under the Fourteenth Amendment, all are entitled to the equal protection of the law. To claim that the taking of the life of a "protected" group member is more serious that the taking of the life of a regular old Caucasian, can't possibly pass constitutional muster if presented in an unbiased manner. Of course, in this day of rampant political correctness, that won't happen.

Apparently, all are equal but some are just a bit more equal.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I have often posted that the concept of "hate" crimes is unconstitutional. Under the Fourteenth Amendment, all are entitled to the equal protection of the law. To claim that the taking of the life of a "protected" group member is more serious that the taking of the life of a regular old Caucasian, can't possibly pass constitutional muster if presented in an unbiased manner. Of course, in this day of rampant political correctness, that won't happen.

Apparently, all are equal but some are just a bit more equal.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

Animal Farm would be a good read to all the liberals out there.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

Animal Farm would be a good read to all the liberals out there.

Amen to that, PaintsvilleTigerFan. Everyone in this country should be aware of the fact that we are becoming more and more like "Animal Farm" and "1984". Orwell was a prophet. Both books seem to define present day America. His "1984" may have been a few years off but this country is "adapting" in a speedy manner. Can "Fahrenheit 451" by Bradbury be far behind- particularly in regard to Christian publications?
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Amen to that, PaintsvilleTigerFan. Everyone in this country should be aware of the fact that we are becoming more and more like "Animal Farm" and "1984". Orwell was a prophet. Both books seem to define present day America. His "1984" may have been a few years off but this country is "adapting" in a speedy manner. Can "Fahrenheit 451" by Bradbury be far behind- particularly in regard to Christian publications?

The communists had a plan and they are following it to the letter.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:The communists had a plan and they are following it to the letter.

As I recall Khrushchev said we would be destroyed from within.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:As I recall Khrushchev said we would be destroyed from within.

He was right it appears.