Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anderson County 58 Franklin County 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Anderson County wins the championship of the Staxx BBQ Capital City Showdown.
Eriel McKee was named tournament MVP
Is Anderson Co #2 in the state? They've been impressive thus far? Do they play Marion Co?
HD28 Wrote:Is Anderson Co #2 in the state? They've been impressive thus far? Do they play Marion Co?

I would say they are, I don't know who would be if they aren't. Maybe Mercy or Sacred Heart. Besides their loss to Bryan Station they have been very impressive, dominating good teams like Lincoln County, Dunbar, Butler and Manual. I still don't know how they lost to Bryan Station, all I know is they only had 3 players score and MacKenzie Cann had 34 points. They have very good guard play and good size. They are also athletic and can shoot very well. They have had the talent to win the region the last 3 years, and it looks like this
year they will be heavy favorites to finally make it to state out of the 8th.

They don't play Marion County, I wish they did. Marion County is clearly the #1 team in the state and is ranked 15th nationally.
Anderson County is very good.
blue I dont really think you want them to play Marion.....wake up.
Mercy had a bad loss to Ashland. Can't see them top 5 right now.

I'd love to see the Anderson/Marion match up. I see no reason why it couldn't be competitive.
I don't think that anyone in Kentucky will beat Marion County this year. Like I said they are clearly the best team in the state. But I do think that Anderson County could give them a game.
HD28 Wrote:Mercy had a bad loss to Ashland. Can't see them top 5 right now.

I'd love to see the Anderson/Marion match up. I see no reason why it couldn't be competitive.

"Bad" loss?? Ashland is very, very good, give them credit!!!
The 8th Region is Anderson's to lose.
Coachinthestands Wrote:"Bad" loss?? Ashland is very, very good, give them credit!!!

Based on what Mercy did to Lex Cath and Montgomery Co, and the fact that Ashland turned around and lost to Franklin Co, I think it was a bad loss for Mercy. Ashland is certainly talented and will no doubt win the 16th.
HD28 Wrote:Based on what Mercy did to Lex Cath and Montgomery Co, and the fact that Ashland turned around and lost to Franklin Co, I think it was a bad loss for Mercy. Ashland is certainly talented and will no doubt win the 16th.

my understanding Ashland dominated Mercy from start to finish was even close, more like Ashland had a bad loss to Franklin, leading big and let it slip away.

"for those who don't know now you know"
Well then Ashland had 2 bad losses in a row, because Mercy beat CAL by 16.