Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Offseason Events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of any offseason weightlifting or scouting combine events to be held in Kentucky prior to the 2013 season? Lexington Catholic had a massive weightlifting event back when I was in high school and I am curious if any schools still hold these types of events today.
There are several that i know of in EKY.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:There are several that i know of in EKY.

Please provide the available information that you have for the following:

Date
Details of what coincides with the event (i.e. What lifts or what timed measurements will be conducted)

If you do not feel comfortable with posting the responsible party's information, please feel free to send me a PM. Thank you for all your help.
Had no idea it was secretive. If you can just inform me on the schools that will be hosting these events that would be sufficient enough and very appreciative, I will make the contacts.
I believe Lynn Camp still holds there annual weight lifting competetion.
I had heard the Laurel County schools had started one as well, dont know if theres any truth to it or not.
I believe theres also one somewhere around Harlan or Letcher County.
Last I heard it was south laurel that hosted one and as gut said Lynn camp does not sure if dates but I will see what I can find out about them and post it for you.
panther nation Wrote:Last I heard it was south laurel that hosted one and as gut said Lynn camp does not sure if dates but I will see what I can find out about them and post it for you.

Thanks panther and gut for the info. I believe PBurg has a powerlifting team as does Morgan Co. Many kids decide to play other sports out of season, which I'm all for because you only get to be a high school student once, but I was looking for something to keeps those that do not, active and motivated. Thanks once again.
North Laurel host a large weightlifting tournamnet yearly. Around 20-25 teams each year. It's been around since Larkey has been at North so aroundb5 years, it's a big event. It's in march just not sure exact date.