Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central vs. Sheldon Clark (Predictions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bring back the '05' First round. But maybe not the same outcome. Ac is playing some hot baseball right now but Sheldon Clark isnt playing to bad.The possible starts this game will more than likely be Kenneth Todd Vs. Scott Little.
I believe the winner in this game will be detrmined by team that hits the ball. Should be a great game to watch and one heck of a Pitchers Duel. But Ac will suceed and win a close one.

Ac-4
Sc-3 (8 Innings)
Kenneth Todd will not start tommorow....IT should be Braxton Lafferty....SC wins this one 8-2
I really dont know. Is the pticher that pitched last 2 innings tonight the one who will be ptiching for AC? He really impressed me.
Yes
He does a wonderful job hiding his pitches and can really bring it but his curve ball impressed me. I think this game is like the SC/Pikeville game. Its just a complete toss up. Both teams are on a roll and I cant even make a prediction. I havent seen both teams enuff to really make one. All I can say is it will be a classic.
Can i add one thing about Scott. Hes only a Sophmore
NationalFan Wrote:Can i add one thing about Scott. Hes only a Sophmore
Yeah I know that and its hard to believe. He was probably throwing 85 or so tonight and they said he can throw harder when he really gets in the grove. If he is a kid that can keep his head on straight he will go somewere. He has alot of potential.
NationalFan Wrote:Can i add one thing about Scott. Hes only a Sophmore

thanks......
SC has seen a lot of hard throwing pitchers this year. Little is really good. Can't imagine how good he will be by the time he is a senior. I think Lafferty will prob pitch for SC. I think SC will take this one 5-3
I'm predicting AC in over SC 6-2....AC should be able to hit lafferty's pitching and if little can endure most of the game AC will come out on top
I think this game will come down to the last inning or two!!! Toss up!!! I can't wait!
I dont know its either teams game, it will be just who ever shows up to play harder 2morrow....should be exciting...cant wait....
I think Allen Central will pull off with the win, This will be one heck of a game..Go A.C:rockon:
Ought to be a great game
toss up, IMO
Little is good, but I don't think he is any better than Grimm from Paintsville or Anderson from Pikeville. Oh by the way who both lost to the Cards this year. People keep counting out the Cards. I love it. I think they thrive on it too. GO CARDS!!!!
Both of these teams are the two hottest in the region right now, IMO. AC is really hitting the ball with some POP, and SC has been getting some really good pitching. This game should be one for the ages. One of the more exciting games of the tournament. It's going to be too good of a game for me to call right now. Good luck to both teams!
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Both of these teams are the two hottest in the region right now, IMO. AC is really hitting the ball with some POP, and SC has been getting some really good pitching. This game should be one for the ages. One of the more exciting games of the tournament. It's going to be too good of a game for me to call right now. Good luck to both teams!

Thats True
I haft to agree with moofer Sheldon Clark has hits good hard pitching very well all year can't see it being any different tuesday, should be a great game.
SHeldon Clark WINS 6-3
S.C won