Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PC v. Pikeville 02/10/05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If the girls from P-ville come to play, this won't be a close game at all....Pikeville by 12.
Have these two teams played yet? Should be a good one, PC girls have really stepped it up as of late, especially Mishay Weddington, shes playing much better ball than she was at the beg. of the season.
Pikeville
i'll take pikeville in this one
Im bettin on Pikeville
If the Lady Panthers play like they are capable of they will win by 10
it doesnt matter how much weddington has improved from PC, if the twins and colvin are hot, Pikeville will dominate
"phsplyr17" Wrote:it doesnt matter how much weddington has improved from PC, if the twins and colvin are hot, Pikeville will dominate

this dudes right they're bad and pikville wil win 4 sure
Quote:this dudes right they're bad and pikville wil win 4 sure

Thats about ridiculous Central is not a bad ball club thats is a comment of someone not knowing what their talking about. Pikeville may win this one but it will b a close game they will not win for sure im not sure who will win this game both teams are about equal. Pikeville has very nice ball club if the big girls for Central get in foul trouble then its all she wrote but if they stay in the game then it will b one hell of a game.

Im going to go with the team who can hit their free throws and have the less turnovers in the end of the game will win.
I never said that PC was bad, i said if the twins and colvin are hot, nobody can touch them...plus, you know pikeville will have a better student section, and rumors have it that pikevilles students can really get opposing players off of there game...only 28 hrs til tip-off!!!
IDK last year pike central had one heck of a student section only time wil tell and i thought u was refering to pike central was bad when u said
Quote:they're bad
mayb u should just use better wording
and yes the twins and colvin are very good
young grasshopper said they were bad....not phsplyr.
[/quote]young grasshopper said they were bad....not phsplyr.
Quote:i never made the notion that it was phsplyr
Quote:
this dudes right they're bad and pikville wil win 4 sure

Thats about ridiculous Central is not a bad ball club thats is a comment of someone not knowing what their talking about. Pikeville may win this one but it will b a close game they will not win for sure im not sure who will win this game both teams are about equal. Pikeville has very nice ball club if the big girls for Central get in foul trouble then its all she wrote but if they stay in the game then it will b one hell of a game.

Im going to go with the team who can hit their free throws and have the less turnovers in the end of the game will win.
Quote:
Should be a good one! Can't wait til tip off!
I think this will be a good one.
Pikeville by 5...
thanks beef for clearing that up.
Is this game on any radio stations?
It aired on WDHR and MIX. The boys are currently on now.