Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Number 715
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bonds gets 715 to move into second place and drop Ruth to third.Tongueuke:
Congrats to Barry ! I don't think he'll catch Aaron !
i dont think he will get it this year but im not for sure if he will stay around another year to try and surpass aaron
If he stays around another year then it's a joke. He doesn't even help his team that much right now. He can't play the field at all and never runs the bases hard. He's batting like .240...He's all but useless in all honesty. The only reason he played this year is to pass Ruth because he's so racist against whites...
golfman42 Wrote:i dont think he will get it this year but im not for sure if he will stay around another year to try and surpass aaron

he's too arrogant not to stay around til he beats Aaron
alfus21 Wrote:If he stays around another year then it's a joke. He doesn't even help his team that much right now. He can't play the field at all and never runs the bases hard. He's batting like .240...He's all but useless in all honesty. The only reason he played this year is to pass Ruth because he's so racist against whites...

Such a double standard (with Bonds I mean)
Congrats Barry...
i doubt he"ll catch Hank this year, if he comes back next year he will catch him eventually.