Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coca Cola 600
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That didn't take long.
The way 88 has been driving of late he needs to be in the big brown truck.
Going to be a long day and night especially for Tony if he doesnt wreck again.
If 48 doesn't have some bad luck it's his race as we all suspected.
Dale JR. looking good so far.
That doesn't for Tony.
Tony still in the car hope he's ok.
Tony banged up but out of the car.
How come the switch to the small fuel cells?
Not sure.

100 out of 400 in the books.
Who won?
Kasey Kahne won....I really like Kahne and seeing a young guy whos expectations werent very high after last season makes me happy that he has already won 3 this season.
Mayfield had a pretty good day considering his luck of late..GO 19!
CD...can I just ask who the hell were you talking to Smile
I'm a huge Tony Stewart fan and the past two races at Charlotte (last years fall and this years spring) I attended, he has wrecked. Now I think I may just call it quits on Charlotte and keep going to the Brickyard 400. I'm 1 for 1 there. Hopefully when I go back this year, Tony will win it again.
Beef Wrote:CD...can I just ask who the hell were you talking to Smile

Who knows about me. I was just trying to get some chatter going.Confusedhh:

Ignore your edit I hit the wrong button.
LOL, I was reading ya CatDawg..Keep on Keepin On Bro!
Yea BCF4L you dont have any luck at charlotte for tony winning lol......but I enjoyed him hitting the wall right in front of me hahahaha
Is Tony out of the hospital yet he had a rough week.
im not sure they took him to charlotte hospital but I didnt hear anythning else about it thats all I heard on the scanner
Yeah he is, he had a fracture in his scapula...But said he will not miss any races due to the injury. Said he can't raise his arm at all!
He's a tough SOB. Gotta admire him for that. My night was great though just because Jimmie Johnson didn't win.
I 2nd THAT!
I 3rd that lol

Dale JR had a strong car throughout the race but I think he used it up trying to get back on the lead lap what did everyone else think?
Jr. was pretty strong, but I think the line he was using was hurting him more. He stayed right up against the wall in the turns and he was having to get out of the gas a little more than everyone else. I don't think his car was handling too well, but he had an overall good car. If his crew could have made his car handle properly then he would have been up front.
huh