Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (11) Cincinnati 60 - Xavier 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

No fist-to-cuffs tonight, Bearcats remain undefeated.

http://www.goxavier.com/sports/m-baskbl/...12aaa.html
I wasn't a fan of playing this at a neutral site until after the game. I've been to 8 Crosstown Shootouts and this was an awesome atmosphere. As far as the game itself, it was ugly on both sides. This was the 1st Shootout (I don't care what they call it) that I've been to where it didn't feel like fans were going to kill somebody during the game.

Semaj Christon is a playmaker, he might be one of the best freshmen in the country. If he didn't cramp up midway through the 2nd half, this game would've been different.
Come on Spirit, look at all the other threads being created, do we add "University" or "College" to any of them?????:igiveup:
Sorry teach...I'll hook you up with you an apple in good time Wink ! Atleast I didn't put THE University of Cincinnati. I honestly thought you would have busted me for UC....and you probably would have...LOL.
You only have thousands of examples on here to learn from. I didn't it would take someone to point out the obvious to youConfusednicker:
Both teams suck. If you want to see "thugs" some of you mention often, look at these two teams.
Displacing anger can be a positive step....for now UC is having more success than UK....we'll re-visit first week of February and we'll see who's sucking on hind tit or not.
vundy33 Wrote:If you want to see "thugs" some of you mention often, look at these two teams.

nah, I got plenty of that from watching SEC football this year