Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 58th District Tournament MVP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They didn't name one, but if I were to give one away, I would have to give it to Allen Central's Tyler Turner without question! He blasted 2 HR's in AC's first-round game against South Floyd, while driving in 5 runs, and then in the Championship game, pitched a complete game, allowing only 1 run. I'm not sure of his overall tourney stats, but his overall performance sticks out above everyone elses.
Turner without a doubt.
I agree....
i thing naming a MVP in high school only makes things bad between players.
yup
I never did care for it because in "Team" sports alot of guys make it possible for some to stand out. If not for the "Team" the stand out players may not stand out and just blend in. Alot of good players never get talked about.
I agree Thunderchild. It is a team effort all around, but you just have a few that gets talked about and some that get the credit that shouldn't sometimes. And this can cause alot of hard feelings to develop among the team. And you are right their is alot of good players that don't get the recognition they deserve, this has happend with our athletes numerous times and it breaks a team apart!!!
that was a joke.....tyler turner, was the best player in the 58th