Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson County@Owsley County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?Predictions?
The Owls lost by around 20 at Jackson County in a tournament in their new gym a few weeks ago. I think Owsley County will make a better showing this time around.

Owsley County 67 Jackson County 62
Owsley 71 - Jackson County 65
jacksonco.60 owsley55
Owsley lost the first game at Jackson County missing two full time players. It will be a different game this time. Owsley 61 Jackson County 57
Jackson County 72
Owsley County 50
When is this game being played? Please include dates with the game thread
Stardust Wrote:When is this game being played? Please include dates with the game thread

Thursday, Dec 20, at Owsley.
HDE Wrote:Jackson County 72
Owsley County 50

Whew HDE!!
The game is at Owsley. Just can't see the Generals making that kind if a statement in this game. Owsley had 2 players outout in their loss at McKee in the PRTC tournament, and the game was tied at the half. With their team at full strength I can't see Owsley losing by very much, if indeed they do lose this one. I don't think they will, but I do believe it will be a close game.

I think sometimes when predictions are made when it comes to Owsley that people look back at the 2 losses to Hazard. But let me tell you, Hazard will thump a lot of teams this year. They are a very strong team.
owsley by 4