Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Laugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Laughter is a beautiful thing.

What shows, movies, comedians, movie clips have caused you to wake up with a sore stomach the next day?

I'll share some clips in a moment. Feel free to share yours via youtube, viveo, etc....

My favorite comics include:

Carol Burnett
Tim Conway
Peter Sellars
George Carlin
Ron White

Let it fly BGR with your favorites :biglmao:...
I've watched it so many times that I could do that skit in the dentist's office and not miss a word. Carol Burnett's show was/is my favorite of all time!!!

I still laugh at Christmas Vacation even though I couldn't remember how many times I've seen it.

I know there's more that don't come to mind just now. I liked the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, but Ron White is so sarcastic and filthy; doesn't stop him from being funny though!
George Carlin is totally offensive to me, but happens to be my daughter's favorite.

Different strokes for different folks!
Chuck Norris can dry his hands in water.
WideRight05 Wrote:Chuck Norris can dry his hands in water.

:thatsfunn
My favorite comedies are....

MOVIES

Rat Race
Road Trip
Just Friends- this is a good one for the Christmas season

TV SHOWS

Seinfeld- my favorite of all time
King of Queens
Saturday Night Live

COMEDIANS

Dave Chappelle
Kevin James
Ralphie May- you got to love the power of the mullet (lol)
Here you go Judgementday:

I don't enjoy stupid or slapstick humor like I did when I was little. Now I love sarcasm and dry humor.

But I do love the Big Bang theory.
That's my boy was the first movie to make me laugh in a long time
But the stone cold et YouTube video is the only thing that has made my sides hurt in a really long time.