Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 86 - New Rochelle, NY 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Expo Center.

Justice 29pts.
grats Pats
Congrats KCC! Nice game for justice
KCC fans went silent when their big guy #24 hit the deck hard on his elbow. I thought it was broke, nasty sounding! But he's the man for this team in my opinion. Sure Justice had 29, but he shoots a lot!! Not taking anything away from the kid, but he takes bad shots. And the big man was cleaning things up until he went out with injury.

KCC is good!!
Knott Co is for real folks. They move the ball around well with good firm passes and have the balance of size and ball handlers. The Short kid looks good at the point and yeah Camron may take a few bad shots but this kid is a player. Knott runs the floor well and their bigs get up and down just like guards. They played a team tonight with tons of speed and quickness and handled the pressure well until foul trouble caught up with them. Little and Shrum came off the bench and gave quality minutes and Little hit some huge free throws down the stretch.
Great played game by KCC. NR's press kept them within 7 - 10 points from late third through half of the forth but KCC eventually pulled away. Free throws hurt Knott, probably missed 10 or 12. Evan Hall played the best game I've seen him play, really showed what hes capable of.
Knott county is a great team and they play great as a team.A fun team to watch.
This was a great offensive game to watch, lol.