Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Holmes 71 - Breathitt County 37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Expo Center
Breathitt has to get going. Their offense has really struggled all year. I'd like to get down and watch them play but they haven't played a home game yet.
Altro Cat Wrote:Breathitt has to get going. Their offense has really struggled all year. I'd like to get down and watch them play but they haven't played a home game yet.

Not subbing is gonna hurt Breathitt. They didn't sub at all today. They can't rely on their starters to play the entire game without a break
I was at the Breathitt vs Hazard game and they definitely don't look like the team of a year ago. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil
Altro Cat Wrote:Breathitt has to get going. Their offense has really struggled all year. I'd like to get down and watch them play but they haven't played a home game yet.

Don't hold your breath.
I don't think it will get going anytime soon.
Wow! I know Holmes is good but that score is down right embarrassing. Too many starters back to play this bad. What's going on?
mandan Wrote:Wow! I know Holmes is good but that score is down right embarrassing. Too many starters back to play this bad. What's going on?

It was a closer game to start the 4th. Holmes outscored Breathitt something like 18-1 in the 4th. It was an 8 point game at the half and Holmes opened it up some more in the third then Breathitt just quit in the 4th.
Breathitt will be fine just give the coach some time.
Breathitt Co. 6 14 15 2 - 37
Holmes 16 12 25 18 - 71

Breathitt County (2-3) - Noble 9, Hamilton 8, Chaney 8, Fugate 6, Cox 6.

Holmes (9-0) - Bolden 18, Palmer 15, Engleman 13, Chames 10, Pouncey 9, Coston 2, Glover 2, Hill 2.

3-point goals - Cox 2, Noble, Hamilton, Palmer 5, Pouncey 3, Bolden 2.

http://www.usatodayhss.com/louisville/ar...2312150114
I think the coach could be the problem since he keeps on running players away.. The great Denny ran off the Hensley boy and some other ones from last year,, Now he has ran off their big boy Bobby that they will miss alot this season!!!! Now watching the games he makes them look so bad.. Also heard that more players are thinking about leaving to even a starter might be leaving... The only player that I have seen that has been doing anything every games is the Noble boy,, Breathitt couldn't win a game with out him... Denny better be hoping that isn't the starter that might be leaving.. Who know I guess we will have to wait and see who it is...:biglmao: