Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County 49 Casey County 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Whitley Co. 16 9 13 11 49
Casey Co. 12 9 11 3 35

Whitley Co. (7-0) -- Powers 4, Smith 13, Craig 4, Johnson 18, Dingess 10.

Casey Co. (2-5) -- Johnson 3, Douglas 2, Miller 5, Cochran 7, Beard 3, Terry 13, Warner 2.
Cruising right along....

Johnson is developing into one of our better scorers.
Whitley will continue to look good as long as they play the teams(other than Clay) they have played so far. Let see how Whitley does against Sacred Heart at Mercer then we can talk gutman.
lillianhidgepork Wrote:Whitley will continue to look good as long as they play the teams(other than Clay) they have played so far. Let see how Whitley does against Sacred Heart at Mercer then we can talk gutman.

And what would we talk about exactly?
The only statement ive made is that Whitley should be considered the best team in the 13th region at this point.
Ive never said anything about out of region play. Sacred Heart is pretty good and anyone that says other wise would be lying.

If your going to throw this stuff around, show post and quote somebody.
Dont be a troll because you will lose.
Im not trolling, you made the statement "cruising right along". You bait posters every day like Wizzard. Looks to me like a moderator would set a better example for the board members. I call you out on some of your comments that I dont agree with you on and you say I will lose just because you say I am a troll? I thought message boards were for opinions? So bait posters, jab at them all you want me included. I can take it. I can also dish it back.
Whitley continues to play well. Congrats to Lady Colonels.
lillianhidgepork Wrote:Im not trolling, you made the statement "cruising right along". You bait posters every day like Wizzard. Looks to me like a moderator would set a better example for the board members. I call you out on some of your comments that I dont agree with you on and you say I will lose just because you say I am a troll? I thought message boards were for opinions? So bait posters, jab at them all you want me included. I can take it. I can also dish it back.

Are they not "cruising right along"?

Just because im a mod doesn't mean i cant state my opinion the same way you are. Im not breaking any rules.
The only thing I disagreed with you on is that Bell County could compete with Whitley and Clay and since then youv'e been trying to argue ever since.
Im not baiting anyone, Wizzard and I had our dissagreement and now its over.

However, we can continue, personally i find it to be quite fun, especially when the team I root for is winning. When I dont think they will win, ill call it like i see it. I dont know much about Northwest Clarksville TN other than theyve lost to some other in states teams on occasion, so I wont say we will win that game. I havent seen the other team play or know nothing about them. Sacred Heart could very well be our toughest game of the regular season, and to be honest, im not sure we can handle them, but after that we should be favored in every game until we meet Clay again in the region tourney. And that one could be a toss up, but id still give the edge to Whitley barring any major injuries.

If we win our next two game, its very possible, not likely, but possible we could go undefeated in the regular season.