Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co 83 Leslie Co 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harlan County beat Leslie Co tonight 83-60 and now have a 6-0 record for the season.
Harlan led by 5 at the half after leslie battled back from14 down in the second. Harlan pulled away in the fourth when leslie had 3starters foul out. Good luck to the Bears this season.
I was impressed by Couch. He scored 24 and I'm guessing could play for anyone in the 14th, or 13th.
Harlan County led by 14 when the first starter fouled out.
I was impressed by him, too HDE. I was also a little impressed (and tickled) when Jones sat his entire starting 5 down for not listening to him. JV didn't do a bad job, either. I'm excited for this team; they have a lot of potential.
LC is a different team this year with first year coach Daniel Day. I'd almost like to have seen what he could have done if he would have had a year or two head-coaching the asher kid from lc last year. I think asher's younger brother is a freshman this year around 6'4. Too bad the oldest graduated last spring.
HDE Wrote:I was impressed by Couch. He scored 24 and I'm guessing could play for anyone in the 14th, or 13th.
Harlan County led by 14 when the first starter fouled out.

Was also impressed with Couch. Was super quick. HC was just to physical down low for Leslie.
Brewer makes this team go. He may be the most unselfish player I have watched. Also, a lot of teams will have match up problems because on any given night Brewer, Sergent, Massingill, Miller, or Caldwell can get 20.
I agree about the scoring potentiality. Brewer fuels this team and elevates everyone's performance.