Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 79 - Owsley County 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Jordan Olinger led Hazard with 20 points
Congrats bulldogs!
Mobelini had 18 as Hazard moves to 7-0.
Congratulations Bulldogs
I don't see anyone in the region stopping Hazard. This is twice they've soundly defeated us. And with Olinger back in full force they're just simply too deep and balanced team. Maybe if PCC gets their big transfer eligible they may have a team that can do it. Either that or the Bulldogs have a horrendous game when better regional competition faces them. It will take something like that. Just an opinion from a 56th district fan.
Owls played hard the first quarter 14-14 and second 26-33. Big improvement from game 1 against Hazard. When All "A" rolls around the Owls will need to play tough for 3 quarters so the 4th quarter will matter. I believe the Owls will keep working hard and getting better. Tonight was another step in the right direction.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I don't see anyone in the region stopping Hazard. This is twice they've soundly defeated us. And with Olinger back in full force they're just simply too deep and balanced team. Maybe if PCC gets their big transfer eligible they may have a team that can do it. Either that or the Bulldogs have a horrendous game when better regional competition faces them. It will take something like that. Just an opinion from a 56th district fan.

^I will agree that Hazard is the best team right now. IMO the region is a 5 team race Hazard, Knott, Perry, Breathitt, and Cordia. Hazard needs to press to give a team fits and to get easy baskets. In a half court set any of those other 4 teams could beat them. Perry and Cordia are in the same boat right now with BIG time players waiting on a final ruling from the commissioner. Idk about Johnson's situation but I'm pretty sure the commissioner has 12 more days to rule on the Cordia kids.