Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 81 Lawrence Co 76 Double OT!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final and what a game!

Don't let anyone lie to ya. This young LC bunch is scrappy! TOs and FTs killed the Tigers on the night! 4/11 FTs in the OT for the Tigers and 23 TOs on the night. This District is gonna be crazy this season!!!!

Congrats to BOTH teams on a exciting game!
you got the stats?
I had three lc players with over 20 points and all freshman. Grant kiser was leading scorer in game with 24, Austin Chaffins had 21, and Robert Dalton had 20. Trevor Tiller for Paintsville had 18, Cash Daniels had 19 points and 10 rebounds unoficially. Very proud of Lawrence, both teams with clutch shots, hated to see anyone lose. Lc will be tough to beat the next 3 years.
Congrats Tigers on the win ! Hook you have stats for the game?
All I can say is WOW. You better get the Dawgs this year 15th, cause they are going to be one heck of a team (as they are already) the next couple years.

Congrats Tigers and great game by both.
I listened to the 2nd half & both OT's on the radio. Great game by both teams. Just when you thought the Tigers had it in the bag the Dawgs fought back. Hated to see either team lose, but somebody had to.

Good luck to both on the season. Really enjoyed listening to this game.
The chaffins kid can shoot
Here are the stats.

Paintsville:
Tiller - 29 - 11 Boards
K.Daniel - 18 - 10 Boards
M.Daniels - 15
Trimble - 10
Miller - 7
Smith - 3
25(2) - 6(3) - 14/27 FTs - 82 pts

Lawrence Co :
R.Dalton - 22
Kiser - 22
Chaffins - 21
Richardson - 3
Cyrus - 3
Wallen - 2
T.Dalton - 2
Prince - 1
21(2) - 9(3) - 7/14 FTs - 76 Pts
What a game.
LC is gonna be tough for the next few years.
Yeah they are, coach is doing a great job with them despite the record. Gotta know most of the players are freshman.
I woul love to see lc win some of these close games. Lost to magoffin by 3 after leading late, and had paintsville beat also. Keep your heads up kids, keep playing hard. I love the passion these kids play with.