Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best dunks so far this season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I havent had much time to watch any games this season. I always loved watching people dunk especially in highschool, that being said, whats the best dunks anyone has seen so far or any dunks for that matter. Not warmups, in game. If you guys have videos, post them!!
Fast Land classic at Sheldon Clark... Henry clay player tomahawked over a Johnson central defender. It was insane.
This was an inbound oop from Christian McClendon to Tony Campbell.

[YOUTUBE="Holy Cross' Campbell dunk vs. Scott"]8anhgY0aE6A[/YOUTUBE]
Carson Williams a freshman at Owen Co has had monster dunks this season. One on an alley oop the first play of the season opener against Western Hills and one at Williamstown that resulted in a broken backboard
Ray Kasongo had a crazy jam in the early season on a road trip. Caught an oop and reverse two hand tomahawked it, brought it down and then up, lol. It was greatness.
I watched Andrew Wiggins last night and he had three or four that were all sweet, especially a follow up slam he had in the first half, just an incredible athlete.
Yeah, i got some great pics of some of his dunks at Marshall Co on my iPhone. Saw a couple great dunks from Shane Hall earlier this year and this summer too.
Last time I checked a dunk counted as 2 points.
Behind the arc counted as 3.. Did they change the rules or something?
Tyler Brewer for Harlan County has had a bunch of strong dunks!! He's probably the best leaper in the mountains! Reminds of Russ Chadwell that played on Clay Co's State Championship team!
Ballers Wrote:Last time I checked a dunk counted as 2 points.
Behind the arc counted as 3.. Did they change the rules or something?

Lol, yeah it's 2 points. If you want to make a nice 3 point shot thread, make away. Wink
Last time i checked, the thread i started simply asked for people's opinions on the best dunks so far this season... not the opinion from someone who wants to be a smarta**. IMO a dunk is a bigger game changer and momentum swing ALONG with an intimidation factor rather than someone hitting the three ball.

I could dunk at one time (many moons ago), fans appreciate it. Its keeps them on the edge of their seat. Why do you think Jaysean Paige gained so much hype last season? Everyone seen his youtube video of him dunking an alley oop in NY with his head above the rim. Watching him play the game was more remarkable, the dunking was just an added bonus. As quoted in one of my favorite movies, "he is worth the price of admission"- Friday Night Lights.
^^^ comment was meant to be a reply to Ballers
vundy33 Wrote:Lol, yeah it's 2 points. If you want to make a nice 3 point shot thread, make away. Wink

:happybliss:
Hall is an excellent dunker even if he is 6'6 or how ever talk he is. Justin Johnson will be fun to watch once he becomes eligible or if he already is.
Haha yeah, when I play pickup, I'd much rather dunk than hit a three unless we specifically need a 3. I don't care if it's a simple one hander or a two handed tommy, I love to sky and it gets me and the team SOOO pumped.
Kasongo
That guy obviously doesn't know me lol..
Look kid it was a joke chill out.
Yeah, ballers is cool peoples.
Carson Williams enough said
Watched Harrison Twins play against Madison Central. Boys can rip it off!!
Brett Goodwin (Powell County) had a little two hand dunk against Estill County. Basically a backdoor pass and no one was there to guard him and he went up.

Brandon Morris (Estill County) I heard he about had a pretty nasty dunk against Hazard. Ball rolled off the rim on a missed shot by other Estill player, he went up got and tried to dunk it but the ball came of the rim again. He had like a little one hand dunk against Rockcastle. I will say he will have some more before the season is over.