Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia @ June Bucanhan 12/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions?

Cordia-77
JBS-62
Cordia
That longer court will get to cordia but theyll pull out a win by 6.
JBS (Pippa Passes Campus) will play Cordia pretty close but I see the Lions pulling ahead late for a double-digit win.
^ Hindman campus will have a recruiter at this game.. Scouting the talent...
Mod, got a typo in the thread title. Buchanan*
ekff Wrote:^ Hindman campus will have a recruiter at this game.. Scouting the talent...

I'm sure you know. And probably who will be there. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Cordia wins by 8.
I have not seen either of these teams. But from what I have heard expect Cordia to win. Should be a good game. Good luck to both teams. Glad to see JBS back in the game. Good for the region. Sports builds character. Brother Cecil.
JBS has talent believe it or not..
I think the game will be close..
Cordia should win by double digits.
Cordia-64
JBS-53
Is there any word on the big kid on JBS? I hear he's a beast!!
Bulldawg chomp!! Wrote:Is there any word on the big kid on JBS? I hear he's a beast!!

He didn't do anything against Harlan Ind. the other night. It was the guards that hurt Harlan. Shooting the 3. Harlan is not very big. Hard for me to think of the big kid as a beast. He may have had 5 to 8 points. Did hit two important free throws though. Only big kid I seen them with.
^If your referring to Juwan Lynch, he has been eligible the last couple games.