Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat 91 Pistons 86 Final - Game 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dwayne Wade lead the Heat with 25 pts and 5 assists ! Richard Hamilton lead the Pistons with 22pts 4 rebs ! Tayshaun had 16pts and 6 rebs ! Game 2 is Thursday at 8 pm on ESPN !
I was surprised the Heat won, especially with the Pistons shutting-down Shaq.
Congrats to the Heat i think the Pistons will pull out a win in game 2
Rest really helped the Heat tonight. Early foul trouble plagued Wade for most of the game, but the Heat and Co. were determined to win game 1 and I think this game sent a message to the way the outcome of the series will be....
Congrats Heat...
Yup, The Pistons seemed to be WORN OUT!!! I really think it will be different..Hard to lose a game when you shoot 25 more shots than your opponent and still lose!
Just like i have been saying the Heat are the best team in the league and their going to show everybody what they can do by beating the pistons. Their bench came out and played big time especially Alonzo Mourning the guy came out and help score but most of all came out with his defensive presence. By the way Richard Hamilton got blocked 3 or 4 times.